Chapter 10: Help

Many years later...(170 to be Percy is training these past years)

Throne Room

Today was unusual in the throne room. The Olympians weren't was August 18th. The birthday and the day the hero of Olympus left. Every year on this day they they ask if they seen him. It's been 170 years since he left. The gods were looking down at the cabin were made Immortal to teach people about the war.

"Does anyone know the whereabouts of Pursues Jackson?" no one said anything.

"Now onto more important matters."
right then everybody's face(of the cabin leaders) said,"What's more important than him?"

"Were losing control of our powers."Zeus said with no emotion on his face. All the cabin leaders gasped at the same time.

Grover started to say,"But sir if your losing control over them that means the Earth could get destroyed and-" but he was interrupted by a portal. The gods knew who it was so they bowed. Their kids followed.

Out of the portal steeped out Chaos. He said,"So you found out what the problem is."

"The problem is losing control of our powers!Why didn't you tell us!" Zeus was a bit shocked and angry, he soon calmed down.

"I did,remember.I warned you guys 170 years ago"

Athena asked,"What are we supposed to do?"

"I already told you. I told you to search for the person who is the Master of the Elements and balance of the who could help you, keep him close"

With that Lord Chaos left and everything was quite.