Chapter 7: The Offer

A = dragon talking in Percy mind

Percy Pov

My eyes fluttered open.I started to remember what happened. I asked Damien about the holes. He replied by explaining,
"I choose this cave because of the area, the view is very beautiful, the soil is good enough for farming, the cave is very big, and there's a tunnel in this cave that leads to a 's warm and nice enough for a nesting place. You could also practice your powers." I understood now. I told him that I was going to practice my powers."Before you, the best way to control your powers is through your emotions first then make it naturally."
"Okay but how do I figure out which emotion for an element?"
"You have to do that yourself." I sighed and went to start my practice on controlling the elements.

1 hour later...

I finally figured it out. Air was happiness/freedom, fire was anger, water was calm(when ur feeling calm), Earth was determination, and spirits was sadness and remorse. Then out of nowhere a black portal was in front of me. Damien came in to see what was happening. Out of the portal stepped out a man with stars on his eyes were the sun and the moon. I asked the man who he was. He replied by saying,"I am Chaos ruler of the void." I was shocked this man was my great-great-grandfather, and I swear the guy was freak-in 30."Percy Jackson son of Posiden, retriever of Zeus master bolt and Hades helm of darkness,founder of the golden fleece, savior of Artemis, founder of the Labyrinth,Leader of the battle of Manhattan, slayer of Kronos, defeater of the Giants,Bane of Gaia, and now dragon rider." right now I was as red as a tomato."If you put it like that. It sounds like a lot!" I said staring at the ground kicking the dirt at my feet."I have an offer, I want you to be the balance of the Earth." he said and I was surprised as hell."No freak-in way, but I have one question sir. Why me?" I asked still really shocked he chose me out of all the people in the world, no universe! " Would you like me to repeat your full name again?" he asked like he just answered my question."Sure why not." I say casually."I'm not gonna, it's to long because of all your achievements and that is why I chose you out of all the people in the universe, so do you accept?""I accept." were the words that came out of my mouth. He then grabbed my hand. I would tell you what happened but I fainted for the second time of the day.