Little p.2 - NR

You have been becoming more of a little over time. You are now drinking out of sippy cups and your speech would be pronounced wrong sometimes. You still refused diapers and was still shy being a little in-front of everyone. You would blush and hide your face against Nat. You also had a pacifier. Though when you wanted it you would shout "pa'fier". You haven't call her mummy yet. (It would be mama so it's easier to say for her)

You were grumpy today but you didn't know why you just wasn't in the mood for anything. "Come here baby want a bath?" You mumbled a no. "Come on you got to have a bath hun, there will be bubbles." She persuaded you. You rolled your eyes. She narrowed her eyes slightly. "Do that again and you will be in my knee Y/N" She growled getting a bit annoyed at your attitude. You didn't mean to but you rolled your eyes again. They widened when they saw Nats glare. You ran of and found a wardrobe to hide in. "Come out Y/N! I might let you get a way with it." You thought about it and decided to come out. That was a mistake. You fell for this last time. Natasha ran  over and picked you up. "Nat 'o I sowwy!" She wasn't taking any of it. She put you on her lap and pulled down your leggings. Then she began to spank you (I snorted). By the end of it you were sobbing and your bum was like 5 shades of red. She pulled your leggings completely off. "You will go in that bath" She said sternly still undressing you. You whined but stop at the look Nat was giving you.

Once you were completely naked she picked you up and put you in the bath. It was silent and you didn't like it. "I sowwy Nat I will 'ever 'o it 'gain" (I will never do it again). You said. She never answered you and just sat on the counter reading her book. "Nat" "Natttt!" "Nat pweaseeeee!!" You cried. You were upset that she was ignoring you. You cried but she still read her book. You cried louder trying to get her attention. Natasha wanted you to have your punishment and this was the last part of it.

She got up and you looked up at her with a pout. She never spoke a word and just washed your hair. She drained the bath and picked you up wrapping you in a towel. She placed you on the bed and put some panties on you. Then some shorts and her jumper. "Nat-ty I say sowwy" Natasha sighed. "I forgive you but you will never roll your eyes at me again got it?" You nodded. "Ok come sit on my lap and I will do your hair. She put it in a messy bun. "Okay let's go get breakfast." She walked away. "Nat-ty up" She turned round. "Oh sorry hun did I forget you." You giggled. She tickled your sides.

The team could hear your giggling getting closer. They smiled and looked at the doorway where Nat was tickling you. "Morning Nat. Morning Y/N!" They all said. You got embarrassed and hid your face. "Y/N say hello back." She ordered. You turned round. "Hi" they all laughed. She sat you in her lap and began to eat. You finished before everyone. "Pa'fier" you said. "Oh you want your pacifier?" Nat asked you. You nodded. "Here you go baby" You giggled when she put it in your mouth. "Hey Y/N want to watch cartoons?" Tony asked. You nodded shyly. He chuckled and switched on the TV. Peppa pig was the thing you wanted it. "Eppa 'ig" You shouted. He nodded.

Natasha sat you on the couch as they finished their pancakes. You started to feel the need to go. You whimpered but the show was to interesting and you wanted to know what will happen. Then you felt it. Warm liquid running down and a dark spot forming. "Oh oh someone had an accident." You heard Clint say. Natasha rushed over and saw. She needed to get you to wear diapers. She lifted you up and you whined. "But episo' is no finish yet" She laughed. "Got to get cleaned up first baby." You whined. You saw her get out diapers. "Nat-ty 'o" "Natty yes" Here you are sitting in shorts and diapers and a hoodie. "Okay ready?" She lifted you up into her arms. You nodded.

Tonight Nat said she would be at a little party (just the team) so you would be sleeping yourself. But you couldn't. You had a bad dream and you were crying loudly. "MAMA!" You screamed. Everyone heard it. But they weren't sure wether to believe it. "MAMA!" Natasha bolted out the room and was quick to cradle you to her chest. "Shhh baby. Mamas here." You actually said it. "Mama! I had bad 'ream" She hugged you tight and gave you your pacifier. "Sleep baby mama isn't going anywhere" She laid down with you and you cuddled up on her chest. "Night mama" She text a quick message to the team. 'SHE CALLED ME MAMA!' She got a lot of congratulations. She put her phone down and slept with you.