43.

Jisung pov

Hoseoks hand was practically glued to mine the whole ride. He seemed extra clingy today as well which rendered me permanently angry.

"where are we going?" i said looking out the window and seeing a flock of birds overhead. Hoseok simply shrugged and gestured for me to join his photo.

"just to a place to film i suppose" he said showing me the photo. Hoseok could be driving to his death but he didn't seem fazed.

I like long car rides it just depends on how the roads are. I hate it when there's loads of twisting and turning or when there are bumps.

Travel sickness is also something i hate, so im always scared im going to get it.

It was at this point Jimin started getting restless and had prodded taehyung with his foot to cause trouble. Taehyung just didn't know who was doing it.

"who's doing that?!" he turned around, desperate after a 3rd tap.

"not me" jin said, his eye mask on and trying to sleep. I snickered at him Taehyung didn't Even bother looking at yoongi. His eyes flicked past him as if he wasn't there. But they flicked over to the ginger.

"jimin"

"i did nothing" he quickly snapped.

"sure sure..." taehyung glared. Jimin took his chance as he turned back around.

"JIMIN" Taehyung fumed throwing his water bottle. Jimin was laughing evilly. Namjoon was eyeing them over his book suspiciously. They continued messing until, jimin threw the water bottle on the wrong direction.

The bottle hit hoseoks head then fell into my lap

"oowwww" hoseok rubbed the crown of his head. Jimin hid behind yoongi who had no idea what was going on.

"do you mind?" hoseok yelled crushing the bottle.

Jimin and taehyung snickered. Jungkook was a asleep and his head was falling into taehyung shoulder. Taehyung looked horrified and tried to save himself but it was to late. Hoseok was still rubbing his head, a pout on his face.

"sung kiss it better" he whined looking at me with a pained expression. I sighed but smiled. Trust hoseok to be dramatic.

"piss off" i snapped at him, embarrassed. He gave me a pleading look, his hands latching onto my shoulders.
"overdramatic" jimin sassed.

"I'm in the right mind to throw something else at him" Jimin muttered turning back around.

"you already have-"

"please" he begged then added

"no"

Desperate, he kissed my cheek before i slapped him
He beamed still, dispite my assault and sat properly in his seat, again his smile blinding. Taehyung made a gagging noise and jimin kicked him.

"if given the opportunity, you would kiss jisung." jimin hissed. For the next hour, namjoon was blasting music, our manager looked like They were close to driving the van into a ditch while namjoon and hoseok treated it like karaoke.

Jimin and taehyung were having a heated discussion on a topic i didn't understand while jungkook still slept on taehyung shoulder. Tae himself turning awkwardly to shake his hands at jimin.

Yoongi was asleep to it seemed i don't Know how when hoseok was singing. as for myself, I was playing games on my phone. my stomach started to turn and ache, and the feeling of travel sickness settled over me. Suddenly feeling to hot i pulled off my jacket.