|Nature and its effect on humans|

"Nature: the one that soothes and nurtures."

Hi everyone, so today, we are going to talk about Nature. The beautiful walks during the nighttime, the rush hours to go to school in the morning, the evening time when we go out to buy snacks, etc are the normal interactions that I've had with nature. Oh! I forgot about one interaction, now that I'm in college, the afternoon college visits which make me sweat and huff all the time.

Nature is truly beautiful, not just in words but in the way we perceive it. I feel that we connect with nature in ways that we ourselves don't know. Your every step is connected to nature.The wind that calms you down when you are angry, the night walks that make you feel like you are free, the morning sunlight which looks like a ray of hope, the blooming trees showing you that you can always grow, etc. There are innumerable examples.Reconnecting with nature is a therapy that heals you from the inside. Your aura becomes pure and when it comes to your body, there are loads of ayurvedic medicinal properties.

A new life, a new birth,On this very own earth;With beautyThat reaches high,And presenceStriking by;She moves With Grace,With no Moments trace;That's her thegoddess of nature,Who is the oneTo nurture.

Nature is a goddess, who'll be with you in distress, who'll heal you when injured, and who'll be your solace all the time in the walks of life.

With love,

With love,

Teen_Fix