Chapter 107

It was midnight when they arrived at Xiamen. After checking into the hotel and getting their room keys, everyone went to their assigned rooms to go sleep. Tong Yao, after washing up, exchanged a few words with Lu Sicheng on WeChat, then she fell asleep with her phone still in hand.

The last sentence Lu Sicheng said to her was to go and lock her door. Little Fatty happened to pass by behind Lu Sicheng while drying his hair after showering. Little Fatty stretched his head to take a look at the chat between Lu Sicheng and Tong Yao and asked: "Locking the door to keep thieves out or you out?"

..........

Lu Sicheng put down the cell phone and turned to look at his support who was getting into his bed:

"Are you done yet?"

"I just couldn't get over the scene I saw today at the airport. I can only vent my frustration on you." Little Fatty pulled up the blanket to cover him and stared at the ceiling: "I treat Tong Yao as a teammate and you only want to get her pregnant."

Lu Sicheng: ......

Little Fatty turned over: "Cheng Ge, Tong Yao is a very nice girl."

Lu Sicheng raised his eyebrows.

Little Fatty used one hand to support his head: "Look at Yang god, look at Ah Guang, look at Li Huanshuo. They're all eyeing our mid. They don't even bother to go to mid lane to gank her during matches. If you ever act like a jerk to her, the junglers from half of the major league's 12 teams would station at our bot lane from now on. It's alright for you for you've brought it onto yourself but don't forget that I'm also at bot, that would be losing two lives!!!"

Lu Sicheng sneered and also got ready to go under the blanket on his bed: "What exactly are you trying to say?"

Little Fatty sighed: "You have many competitors, don't keep thinking about your image just because you feel you're an idol."

Lu Sicheng stopped half way into the blanket: "I'm not thinking of my image. The day when we're together, I wanted to announce to the world that I've found someone to be my queen, but she wouldn't let me."

"Why not?"

"At first, I thought maybe it was better to keep it under wraps so as not to affect her performance. Later on, I found that her ability is already well recognized. Nowadays if someone comes out saying she isn't good enough or this and that, then that person would be slapping their own face. The team has an all-win record at the group phase of the competition. And you can ask yourself when we had a team with a solid three-man core ever since ZGDX was formed. I was figuring how to make this thing public then there came that incident with Ai Jia and his girlfriend. It created such a storm that my fans even posted some comments on Tieba and she happened to see them." Lu Sicheng thought about it and frustratedly said: "Now she keeps saying that if I declare that I'm with her, I won't have any fans anymore."

Little Fatty covered himself under the blanket to muffle his laughter, making sounds like he was farting.

He happily touched his face: "Young girls like to worry for nothing."

"Yeah." Lu Sicheng gave Little Fatty a glance with a stone face: "How's your face wash?"

"You even get jealous about the face wash, what a jealous guy." Little Fatty laughed with great satisfaction until he had enough fun with it: "What exactly do you like about her? Don't give me those superficial things like on the marriage oath. To tell the truth, Tong Yao's looks are pretty ordinary compared to those pretty fangirls of yours."

Lu Sicheng turned off the light.

The room became dark.

After a long while, Little Fatty heard the person in the next bed turn over and heard his low and slightly sleepy voice--

"She's quite a strong player."

Little Fatty: "Nonsense."

"She's cute when she cries."

Little Fatty: "Pervert."

......

Little Fatty: "Anything else?"

"Yes."

Little Fatty: "What?"

"The spark of love comes from nowhere, but the feelings get deeper and deeper."

Little Fatty: ...................................................

Little Fatty: "This one is good, quite fancy."