Aditi

I never really expected the love that I got for my story wherever you go, Just asking a favour if you liked it try to give vote on all the chapters not only on Darkening, please this brings down the stories position, as a result number of readers. I am not hungry for votes but if you are not voting on any chapter then please tell me what you didn't like in it, so that I can repair it. Thanks :)

WHEREVER YOU GO is the FIRST book in my INDEPENDENT series, about Indian marriages, therefore it has content like wedding, divorce, love, reunite. That means, you can read the books in the series in different order because each book is a different story, they are connected but they are not dependent of each other. Although, if you read them in order, they will make more sense at the end.

**** The series in order*****

1> WHEREVER YOU GO

2> WHENVER YOU COMEBACK

3> FOREVER TO STAY

THANK YOU TO ALL MY DARLING READER :) :)

ENJOY READING!

  ELOSIE.B   

Aditi, barefooted strolled into a large room, Looked at herself in the mirror, gazing into her darkest shades of black eyes. Her white skin was gleaming bright with the sun coming from the windows. She was wearing a flowing Kurta that went downward to her ankle and her Dupatta was tied freely around her waistline. She got her C.D player and she turned on the music. Filling the C.D player with Kathak music.

Once the music started playing, she stood there listening to it for only some moment, then knelt in the middle of the floor, and closed her eyes.
First her hands, then her arms, and then her whole body raised up. She flickered like the blazing flame of a candle, graceful and strong, around the dance floor, and she rose effortlessly upon her toes.

Beat and rhythm, turned her lips into a soft smile as her body moved gracefully with the music. Dancing was not only her passion it was obsession for her. As she put her leg on the dance floor, she forgot everything and her body never missed a beat.

As she was ultimately done with practicing her dance, she once again reached out to the music player and switched it off before seeing the final glance of herself in the mirror and pulling up her straight black hair into a horsetail.

Aditi strolled down the stairs and went to the kitchen to make some tea for her. As she was entering her kitchen, she heard her parents talking about something and they ceased when they heard her coming. Though she felt it really weird, she overlooked it thinking they were talking about something personal.

"Good morning Ma, morning Papaji," Aditi said cheerfully as she headed into the kitchen.

"Good morning sweetie", replied Mrs. Virk Aditi's mother, the aroma of cinnamon and cardamom in the bubbling water was filling Aditi's nostril.

"Are you making tea Ma? Can you make some for me? Please!" Aditi cried as she took the seat beside, Ditiya, her younger sister, who was already nearly done with her breakfast. She seemed to be in a bit of a lazy.

"Sure and what would you like for breakfast sweetie?" Mrs. Virk questioned with her brilliant smile.

"How is your dance practice going on?" Aditi's Father, Mr. Virk asked Aditi, as he folded his newspaper and took a sip of his morning tea.

"Toast and scrambled egg, Ma" Aditi said to her mother as she turned to her father and replied "practice are going awesome, Papaji."

"Good" Mr. Virk smiled