android - cheolhao

Start bij het begin

Jeonghan started yapping and going on about non-Minghao subjects as Seungcheol frowned. "Just tell me where Minghao is! Please?"

"He's coming!" Jeonghan winked as Seungcheol froze up. He couldn't compute what the younger with blonde hair just told him. Minghao's coming back? He didn't tell Seungcheol?

Jeonghan suddenly ran out of the shop and left a puzzled Seungcheol, standing in the middle of it all. He just stood, his metal arm was shorter compared to his real, fleshy arm. It's because he needed more tinkering on his metal arm. The phenotype for his arm was busted, there were faded sharpie mark stickmen of Minghao, mainly just a stick figure with pointy elf ears.

Seungcheol lifted his robot arm to see, he couldn't help but fondly smile at the stick figure. That was all the way in February, it's now August. He hoped to the gods that maybe he'd see Minghao in his dreams on his birthday. And now Minghao is here? That's way better than a flimsy dream he won't really remember.

Ding! The rusted, old tiny bell chimed it's heart out as Seungcheol suspected it was Jeonghan again. He wasn't hesitant to tease and poke fun at him with Joshua.

"Won't even look at me?" That familiar squeak in the other person's voice made Seungcheol's ears perk up. Minghao.

Seungcheol spun around on his heel, running to Minghao with wide arms, the younger already seemed to winced since Seungcheol's metal arm was about to wack him in the face until it wrapped around him. Both of his arms were tightly wrapped around his body as Seungcheol lifted him up.

"You're back!" Seungcheol happily squeaked a little as he pressed kisses onto the other's slightly thinned cheeks. He took note of that since he remembered Minghao's cute and plump cheeks that would flush when he'd flirt with the younger.

"Hey Cheollie." Minghao giggled as his hands gripped Seungcheol's arms. "How have you been?" His soft voice squeaking everytime Seungcheol squeezed him tighter. "You're gonna squeeze me to death, dummy."

Seungcheol's eyebrows furrowed for a quick moment as he realized Minghao is a lot lighter than last time. Months ago, has he eaten?

"Oh really?! I should love you as much as I can then!" Seungcheol joked as he peppered kisses all over Minghao. The younger having to peel him away from himself as Seungcheol whined.

"Shall I clean and lube up your joints?" Minghao's eyes darted between his lover's face and his robotic arm. Seungcheol nodding and smiling like a puppy at it's owner.

"Please!" Seungcheol jogged to sit on his stool, Minghao making his way over to the drawers, sifting through the miscellaneous items until finding motor oil. It works just as fine, he squeezed the bottle into Seungcheol's arm before wiping around and inside of the metal parts.

Seungcheol sitting still until he shivered. Chills going through his body as Minghao hummed a tune right next to his ear. His warm breath tingling Seungcheol even more as he let out a shaky breath.

Minghao clicked his tongue when he finished, bringing out a small wrench as his arms extended to look at the full picture. Sometimes Seungcheol forgot that he was half-human half-android.

"Perfect, you're good to go Cheollie. Set for the next few months." Once he said that Seungcheol felt a sense of fear throughout his body. Is Minghao leaving again?

"Are you leaving again?" His eyes twinkled as he gazed up at Minghao, clinging to his side as Minghao jutted out his lips to think, looking up at the ceiling to jog his thoughts.