Chapter 18- THE WEDDING!!

I'm panicking! I'm really panicking!! I'm getting married in 24 hours.. I can't wait to get married to Jack.
I am so deathly nervous though. We have been through so much. He knows EVERYTHING about me, even the bad things. The deep things too. I just can't believe that I found someone who loves me for me. I could wear sweatpants on my wedding day and he would say I looked beautiful. Clearly, I wouldn't be, but Jack still manages to make me feel good when things aren't true.

I LOVE JACK GILINSKY...

Jacks PoV
I am getting married in 24 hours to the love of my life. Maggie and I are going to be married in 24 hours. Me, Maggie, and Hayes☺️ will be a family. I love both of them so,so,so, much. I am officially the most nervous I will ever be.
It's not like stage fright nerves. It's not like doctors nerves. It is the feeling that I am going to pee myself of nervousness. I feel like the whole world is staring at me. I have the fear of committment, well at least I used to. It was after Leigh. Leigh was my girlfriend before Maggie. She and I went to school together. I had known her since primary school. We had dated for 6 months and became really close. Little did I know, she cheated on me with Sammy Wilk. Me and Sammy made up, but Leigh and I didn't.
It's funny, I'm getting married to the girl of my dreams. And I am becoming a family with the 2 most important people of my life. I hate that I am doing it without Johnson. He is the one supporter for everything in my life other than this. He hated the idea of me proposing to maggie. He thought it was childish and it wouldn't mean anything. He was wrong. I love her.

I love her. I don't regret that late night..💕