Introduction

"Here we go, come with me, there's a world out there that we should see, take my hand, close your eyes, with you right here I'm a rocketeer lets fly..." Far East Movement ft. Ryan Tedder - Rocketeer. That one song I hummed made me feel amazing and filled me with confidence. 

So, what's your name? I go by Katerina Lei-Roy Castello, aged 17. Yep, my full name. Named by my father Marcell Castello (he owns a five star hotel and two villas in Miami so he's barely around but he calls me twice or three times every week) and my mother Misaki Castello (she's a model and recently had a photo shoot here in London for Louis Vuitton but normally goes all over the world so she's not really around neither). My parents had once said to me, if I had been a boy they would've named me Lei-Roy. WTF? Anyways, enough about my complicated and insignificant name. I guess you lot would like to hear (or read should I say) a brief description about what I look like, I mean how are you going to read this without knowing what I even look like! Maybe you could just guess and work that out for yourselves, but no I shall reveal all (not exactly all dudes).

 Well, seeing as my father is half Italian half Greek and my mother is half Japanese and half Grenadian, I have strange skin tone. It's kind of like the inside of  a galaxy chocolate bar, lets make it easy and say caramel hey (Kinda like Leona Lewis). My eyes are like a hazel brown mixed with olive green, whenever I'm having a conversation with somebody the only thing they can say is "your eyes are amazing". It's a daily thing, not bothered about it now I suppose. My hair is long (falls just past my shoulders), thick and curly. The bottom half of my hair is purple and the top half is jet black but my fringe is also half purple half black, it's crazy I know. But I wanted to be different and also start a new trend, after all you don't really see anyone with purple and black hair these days do ya? Any who, I don't really wear alot of make-up, just a bit of mascara, eye-liner and a tinsy bit of foundation. I is not the type to get gang banged by a flippin' crayola box mate, nah. As you know now, I don't live with neither of my parents most of the time but instead with my Aunt Lisa. She is an amazing woman (owns three beauty salons in central London) and I love her as much as I love my mother. Aunt Lisa is Mama's sister, they're very close; that's why she and my father agreed to put me in the care of Aunt Lisa. Aunt has three kids of her own: Shaunie who is 19, quite tall. He's studying media and filming, stuff like that, he also does music videos for new grime artists that you'd find on youtube. Then there's Charlie-May, she is a girl. 13 years of age and is in year 9 or something, anyway she's real cute and I love her. Sometimes I actually wish she were my little sister instead of my little cousin, anyway things were meant to be this way. After Charlie, was Aunty's last child baby Malia (Ma-Liar). Now Malia is only 1 and 3 months but still a very intelligent baby girl, she has long curly bushy hair like her mother and Charlie-May. Anyway the point of that was to portray that I'm living with a family that love me and I love them. Even though their father (my uncle) left them for another woman in Canada or somewhere like that, it's tragic to have witnessed him going. Malia and Charlie cried the whole night after they saw him drive away in his fancy range rover, the prick doesn't even call them. I guess I'm just lucky that my mother and father still love each other, but unlucky that they never blessed me with any siblings. Still, I've got Shaunie, Charlie and Malia to replace that.

So...that's my family, time for my best friends and associates! Well my bestest friend is Brooke Graham, she's a bad bxtch! To cut a long story short: she has short brown hair with black and blonde highlights, she is exactly the same height as me and is a touch lighter. Her eyes are dark brown and her figure is to die for. People say she looks like Keri Hilson, they're kind of right I suppose. My other best friend is Myles Kennedy. Yeah "he's" a boy, and no I could never love him more than a friend. he's too much of a friend, I love him in his own special way. Same thing with Brooke: he's taller than both of us, kinda the same height as Shaunie almost and has a head shape like Bow Wow. As a matter of fact, he's even got eyes like Bow Wow. Other friends are just other friends, they aren't important for the moment. But I hate the fact that everyone wanna beg friends with me because Mama and Daddy making enormous amounts of cash, and because my Mama is everywhere with celebs and magazines and shxt. Now that ya'll know half of my life, it's time to get to the real bizz.