My name is Trouble

I love trouble. It's my favorite thing.I'm always getting into some serious shit.I'm lucky my dad is a lawyer,or else I'd be locked up by now.My name is Mercy and I like to annoy people.I love all those Hello my name is stickers,I like to write obcenities on them.I'm not like most girls my age. Really I'm not. Well except for all those body parts boys just love.They ecspecialy like mine. Okay just kidding I am not a whore.I'm in trouble again.This time I'm in school and I got caught sticking proposition notes in lockers.Would you like to know what they said?:

                                                  Would you like to have a  very good time?

                                             Come to 482 Common road and me Becky Reynolds will

                                             be waiting. Bring any toys you want. I especially like handcuffs.

                                            It's five dollars an hour give me ten and mmmmm....

                                            P.S I like it kinky

Of course Becky didn't really write it. I did. If that isn't obvious, but some people are really stupid. Anyway I got caught, Becky got called down to the office and now my parents are sitting in the office talking while I sit and wait. I'll probably get In school suspension for a couple of days. Anyway the conversation with the principal and Becky went like this:

"Did you write this note Becky?"asked by none other the principal Mr. Harris

"No. Why would I proposistion myself to the school? Like seriously that is soooo stupid and gross."

"Well because you are a whore, that's why. I was just doing you a favor." says I.( Does that even make sense?)

"That's enough Ms.Rivers."

"It's okay she's just jealous."

Oh God. I pointedly look her up and down and gag."Of what exactly, a flat chest and legs you could start a fire with? No thanks."

She even looked insulted. I secretly laughed in my head.

"I said that was enough Ms.Rivers."

"Dude seriously,you need to stop saying Ms.Rivers, you serioudly need to learn my name."

"Ms.Rivers is your name."

"That's my last name.My first name is Mercedes. But you can call me Mercy."

He sighed."Look I'm not into playing your little games Ms.Rivers,your parents have been called I suggest you go out and wait in the hall."

I rolled my eyes and here I am. sitting in the waiting area or whatever the hell you want to call it.

I pick up one of the college magazines. I really don't need to though. My dad can pay for whatever college I feel like going to.

I don't even want to go to college.

Someone walks into the room as  I'm about  to fall asleep.Max.Ahhhh.I just about orgasmed. JUST KIDDING!!! It's not wise to take me seriously.Seriously. Anyway Max is like extrodinarily hot. I could eat him in a very cannibalistic way. Just kidding I'm not a cannibal. I do like steak though. So Max has pitch black emo hair, he is a senior and so he has lots of tattoos and he has nice muscles but he's not like totally ripped or anything, and he's in a band called Hell isn't hard to find. They are amazing.

He get's told to sit and he picks up a magazine like me. And looks at me over it.My heart just about stops. I smirk.

"What'd you get in here for?" He asks me. His voice is soooo amazing.

"Well I stuck notes in peoples locker proposistioning Becky."

I pull out one of the notes and hand it to him. When he get's done reading it he bursts out laughing.

"Awesome she's a bitch."

The secretary looks over at him sharply. I stifle a laugh.

"Why are you here?" ask him.

"Got caught smoking in the locker room."

 "Nice."

"I know I actually think someone told on me. I'm gonna have to beat there ass."

"You do that."

The secretary comes over to us and tells us to stop talking. We both pick up our magazines and look at each other over  the tops of them. I meow. He barks. I hiss. He growls. I laugh. The secretary comes back over and says:

" I thought I told you to be quiet."

Max growls at her.

"Well technically you said for us to stop talking and we weren't talking. We were speaking animal." I said.

"Yeah she brings out the animal in me." Max says.

Oh my god did he really just say that. I feel my face start to burn up.

The secretary tells us to stop making any noises.

I hide my face behind the magazine and look at Max over top of it. He's doing the same.

I really can't believe that this is actually happening to me.