FIFTEEN

Clara Anne Launter

By

Masha Timoshenko

~ * ~

CLARA POV

The umpteenth time I wake up with a noise from my Phone. Ughh those kids don't understand when is one's time to rest.

"Hi Ra!"
"Tomorrow to my house we will reveal the secret we want to come in?" Wendy's voice was heard behind the phone.

They really are hiding something. I shouldn't be so surprised that they were doing weird things around me so much. Mmm ... Maybe it didn't matter if I told them I was a witch.

"Okay, I'll come tomorrow at 11.00 I'll come." That hour is quite afternoon for me.

"Yeah I'm waiting beb." said Wendy.

I turned off my phone afterwards.

The first time I met Wendy, it was on a pretty quiet suburban street forks. I intend to ask her the address. I called her but she disappeared around the corner. It was really weird, she didn't have the aura of a Witch or a vampire.

Then there's Rexanne I saw her in the forest. When I was practicing some magic. She was so beautiful I almost turned her into a vampire until I saw her eyes. And realized hers aura. She's moving a big rock! It shocked me I didn't know if I wasn't a witch I would have screamed loudly. She's human and hers telekinesis ability is already that strong. That's really cool !!

This witch's blood flowed from my mother. My mother is a witch she died a few years ago when I was 16 years old. I live alone now. My father didn't know about my mother was a witch, my mother didn't tell dad. I was a little angry with my mother at that time.

But what can I change after it all happened?

My father remarried and went with my stepmother. He's still sending me some money. At least that was the best thing he did. My mother also left some savings for me.

Lonely?

Of course I'm almost always alone. But the first day we met on campus my life completely changed. I choose friends, I have something precious.

We became very close. They don't think of me as a bully in their friendship but they put me in their circle.

Rexa is a mature and somewhat childish girl, Wendy's girl is annoying and sarcastic. She injured me and Rexa several times. It was a bit painful when i heard a few words from her.

But we are still together as friends until this moment.

We have a friendship bracelet. I gave the bracelet, magic that makes their blood unattractive to vampires. The bracelet is made of silver, I designed the shape myself. It's a mix between the moon and the stars. Plus the little diamond left by my family. Mother says I can give it to the people I care about.

I gave them just for Wendy's birthday. April 13th. They always use it as well as me.

Rexa is close to the people on the reservation, making me enter into a circle of friends with the prospective shape shifter

Rexa is close to the people on the reservation, making me enter into a circle of friends with the prospective shape shifter. maybe?

My mom told me about them. Quilette tribe and vampire.

Two years passed after my initial meeting with them. We went through many wonderful, sad and joyful things together.

I was walking for a walk in the forest near my house when I accidentally met the vampire Cullen. They drink animal blood?

I pretended I didn't see anything. And trying to neutralize my heartbeat.

After that meeting I, Rexa and Wendy went shopping. There I saw Rexa talking to one of the Cullens.

Not only that. when we went shopping for clothes she also met Alice Cullen.

She also had met Carlisle Cullen while in the hospital. At that time, she sprained hers leg and several parts of hers body were bruised as a result of falling from the campus stairs.

The moment it happened, waited for a few to make the pain go away. I wanted to heal it right away but it would be weird. When I got rid of the pain he looked a little confused. I hope she doesn't realize it's me.

She took her down to the health room. Then she said that maybe she should go to the hospital for some painkillers. Actually I saw she also had bruises in some places, the stairs were quite high.

I'm not in pain because my wounds heal quickly.

Wendy came, she was driving to the hospital there. Rexa just did some regular check-ups and we also met Doctor Cullen.

After a few weeks Rexa said that he had already gone to see Doctor Cullen's house. Actually I also became quite close to them especially after I graduated. I became co-ass Dr. Cullen. I still think that he is a very extraordinary doctor even though he is a vampire.

I can't wait for tomorrow.

Being very sleepy I started to close my eyes and stepped into the darkness.

______________ ~ * ~ _____________