chaos' mommy issues

as per usual, chaos was bored being home, so he went to someone's else's home. he had come to the nct 127 dorms to hang out with mark or jungwoo, but when he showed up jungwoo and mark were already hanging out in mark's room so chaos just joined them.

he ended up playing minecraft on his phone while sitting on mark's bed, jungwoo and mark were talking about how weird all of jungwoo's exes were and chaos didn't really care so he just continued to find and tame his twenty and counting dogs.

jungwoo had just finished telling mark about one of his exes who had ghosted him for a week because he was trying to beat a pokemon game.

"you have such weird taste in men." mark comments.

"well yeah look at who i'm dating right now, a rich prick with mommy issues." jungwoo whispers, but the boy behind him hears him.

"mommy issues? I don't have mommy issues."

jungwoo and mark can't help but burst into laughter when the younger denies something so obvious. "the fuck are you laughing for?" chaos was lost to say the least.

"you totally have mommy issues." mark says

"i do not!" chaos shoots back, getting closer to jungwoo. "let's look it up then." jungwoo says, his boyfriend looking over his shoulder.

"signs of mommy issues... trust issues, difficulty showing vulnerability, a strong need for affection and approval or difficulty showing affection or rapid shifts between the two, and extreme sensitivity to real or perceived criticism. babe you check all these boxes." junwoo says, turning to chaos.

"this isn't true."

"then hug me." mark says, standing up and putting his arms out. "ew no that's gay."

"chaos you're- just shut up and hug me if you don't have a difficulty showing affection." mark says, reading one of the 'signs' off jungwoo's phone.

"you're using my denial against me just because you want a hug right now." chaos deadpans, not liking the idea of giving mark a hug.

chaos sighed and stood up, hugging mark, the older bursting into a fit of giggles. "you're so annoying." chaos comments, not noticing his boyfriend taking a picture of the two and laughing himself.

"jungwoo come join." mark says, chaos immediately protesting. "no, no, no. no more hugging."

"yes more hugging." jungwoo said, hugging both boys, placing a kiss on both of their cheeks,, now it was mark's turn to cringe.

they were fighting with each other and grabbing each other to mess with each other that they all ended up falling on the bed. chaos complained that mark 'broke his hip.' they ended up all lying together with chaos in the middle, mark to his right and jungwoo to his left. "are you going to admit you have mommy issues?" mark asked, turning to to chaos.

chaos sighed, "does wanting a healthy relationship with my mother and simply wanting her validation my entire life mean i have mommy issues?" chaos asks, jungwoo and mark unintentionally replying 'yes' in unison.

"oh."

jungwoo and mark felt kinda bad for brining the revelation to chaos's face, but they thought he knew and weren't expecting him to protest the idea of it. both jungwoo and mark leaned over and hugged the youngest of three, putting their heads on his shoulder. this time chaos didn't protest, he just contently sighed and closed his eyes, not wanting to think about it anymore.

this chapter is too short but i ended up listening to a 2000's playlist and i got distracted by the songs every minute so i forgot where i was originally going with the chapter