not the end part 2

please listen to the song.

Thursday
it had been a week since Ethan had tried to kiss Layla and Layla's and harry argument. in the process Layla had read 3 books and paused herself from reading to think about harry multiple times, it was never intentional though she just missed him.

he missed her too.

Layla was fixing her hair leaving the elevator when she caught eyes with harry, he paused in his path when he saw her. harry hadn't seen Layla since the time she screamed at him with tears in her eyes, it was all miscommunication though.

Layla passed harry as he looked at her, he looked upset. Layla wondered did harry miss her like she missed him? but he couldn't ever because of what he did, he never really cared for her, is what she thought at least.

harry thought of Layla from that moment to the end of the day, he was trying to gather how he could speak to Layla and explain himself to her.

Saturday
Layla was leaving her apartment, she had a bunch of tote bags in her hands that slipped out of her grip as she was turning from her door, Layla went to grab the bags from the floor before another female hand grabbed the bag Layla was reaching for.

Leah, harry's ex was holding the bag out to Layla, "oh thank you" Layla said politely smiling at the pretty girl, harry stood awkwardly at the door staring at the two girls.

Leah was leaving harry's apartment from the night before, Layla could hear the party. she looked to harry then Leah.

harry's cheeks were pink, his hair sweaty. Leah just stood in front of her innocently.

Layla smiled again than entering the elevator, she pulled up her tinder that had not been used since the time harry sat with her in the elevator as she cried, simpler times.

later in the day, Layla had organised another tinder date it was a man she spoke to before she met harry so they weren't strangers.

Layla had a white towel wrapped around her body, across and above her chest and below her bum, Layla had planned on shaving her legs, washing her hair and the whole set up for tonight.

Layla stood in her shower the water pouring through her hair down her body.

Layla had always found an escape through showers, the shower itself the water running and the music she had playing blocked everything out that Layla wanted to block out. harry.

in Layla's few seconds of peace, it was disturbed not in a subtle way but striking cold water hitting Layla's back then her water disappeared altogether.

"for fuck sake" Layla muttered to herself stepping out of her shower staring at herself in the mirror, her hair was devoured in suds.

Layla less wet than she was stepping from the shower, she had no sort of footwear.

Layla's bare feet were on the wooden floor in front of harry's apartment, she held a small gathering of the clothes she planned on wearing to her date, a black dress, underwear and a black bra.

freezy answered the door to Layla "I'm so sorry, my water ran out and I have somewhere to be, can I just use your shower for a moment please" Layla said this politely and begging slightly, she found herself always asking her neighbours for favours and not the other way around.

freezy stared at the half-naked girl in front of him, he took a moment to answer Layla but did after hesitating "yeah, yeah, right this way" freezy walked into his apartment with Layla waddling behind him, she attempted to hide every inch of her body that she could.