𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦

[ 12:48 am ]

[ 12:48 am ]

hey

are you awake

keiji 🍑
always

keiji 🍑
are you alright?

hm.

can't sleep.

keiji 🍑
me neither

i tried, now i'm wondering

keiji 🍑
now, where are you wondering too,
ms. manager?

hmmm

i dunno

maybe outside

keiji 🍑
stars?

yeah

stars

keiji 🍑
is typing...

you know i really—

"ah!" you bumped into something that wasn't a wall, it was a lot softer.

"oh, i'm sorry l/n-san, i should've paid more attention." you gazed up to see the setter's apologetic blue-green eyes, stepping back to shake your head.

"please don't be, i wasn't looking either- i didn't expect anyone to be wandering around at this hour"

the moonlight peeked through the windows of the school's hall, glimmering on the boy's face. he just looked so ethereal.

you didn't realize how long the both of you had stood there looking at each other. his face was the same as usual, bored or tired, but his eyes seemed to have a deeper purpose.

your face grew warm, worried you may have made him uncomfortable. you took your eyes away from him, looking up at the moon.

"it's pretty, yes?" you questioned, not taking your eyes off it.

"lovely, actually."

your face turned back, noticing how his stare wasn't on the moon, it was still on you. the familiar feeling you always got from him seeping into your chest.

"k-kei-"

"it's nice outside, would you like to sit on top of the hill by the tree with me?" he cut you off, your mouth gaped.