𝟭𝟵

𝙞𝙧𝙞𝙨-𝙢𝙖𝙚 𝙢𝙘𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙡𝙚𝙮
"So you slept with him?" Bella gasped, eyes wide from over the phone. She'd called me when we returned home to hear about our holiday.

"No- well yes I slept with him, but purely a PG sleep Bel," I huffed, straighteners gliding through my hair. Tobi had been planning a 'get together' meal for when we were home and insisted it happened 'ASAP', so nobody had time to decline.

"Prude," she teased, eyes rolling in mock annoyance. "I'd have been all over that, he's beautiful."

"Don't 'prude me'," I told her, glancing back to my bedroom door- it sounded as if the boys were all already gathered outside.

Bella groaned, turning over in her bed- bright ginger hair spilling across her pillow. Honestly; i'd been envious of Bella since I laid eyes on her, she's gorgeous.

"Come on Iris," She continued. "Surely you thought about it." At her comment, my cheeks flamed- I hadn't, but now she's put the picture in my head. "He's a shy one as well, they're always the best ones."

"Isabella Cooper," I scolded, "your mother would be disappointed."

"My mother would agree," she shrugged. "She appreciates beauty when she sees it."

I rolled my eyes at her, switching off the straighteners before making sure my lipstick was still intact.

"You suit that colour," she then commented. "Well, anything really but red is so your colour."

I flashed her a toothy smile, standing and flipping the camera to show her my outfit- oversized mom jeans, a black tube shirt and my Docs.

"This is fine, right?" I double checked with her, keeping the jeans up above my hips. "It looks okay?"

"Hot," She nodded quickly. "Get yourself a man girl, or i'll have you-"

Harry cut her off, opening my door to pop his head in. His eyes caught mine from the mirror, a little smile turned up on his lips.

"You ready?" He asked me, Bella's eyes widening at his voice. "Lux has ordered an Uber so he practically demands you're ready."

I nodded at him, words unable to leave my mouth before Bella had began talking. "Is that Harold?" She asked, wiggling her brows, I nodded with a huff, flipping the camera to show her.

Harry raised his own brows then in confusion, relaxing when he noticed it was only Bella. "You alright?"

"I'm fabulous," she told him, "How was your holiday? Any girls?"

His cheeks flamed, eyes widening slightly as I glared down at her over the phone. Bella seemed to pay no interest though, a smirk on her lips.

"Uh- no," Harry told her, rubbing the back of his neck. "Y'know me, awkward as fuck."

"No shame in that," Bella said to him, "Some girls like that- think it's cute."

The two continued to talk briefly, Harry still hovering around the door as I finished my outfit off with a few pumps of perfume. Id ended the phone with my friend, glancing at Harry who slowly moved away from the door to let me out.