chapter 15

Olivia turned it around and her heart immediately started beating so fast. This can't be true.
"Yeah yeah, it's negative, what a shock!"
Avani said making all of them laugh.
"Liv, are you okay?"
Nessa asked the girl as Dixie got up and walked to her.
"What the fuck?! Why is it positive? How's that possible?!"
Dixie yelled in shock, none of them knew that she was sleeping with Jaden, only Nessa.
"It's positive?!"
Nessa yelled snatching it from Olivia's hand.
"That's not true, you didn't have sex with anyone."
Addison said as they all got up. Amelie was hugging Olivia as they could see she was in shock.
"Or did you?"
"Or did something else happened?"
Dixie asked as Riley added on that, thinking that she might've been raped.
"He's going to kill me."
Olivia let tears down her face, looking at Nessa. Nessa was still in shock, but at the same time mad at both of them.
"I told you you need to stay away from him!"
Nessa yelled making all girls jump back a little as they never heard Nessa that mad.
Madison on the other hand was shocked but couldn't wait to tell everyone. Jaden, all his friends, including Josh.
Olivia started sobbing as everyone hugged her.
"But who is the baby daddy?"
"You didn't tell us you have been sleeping with someone."
"We didn't even celebrate you losing your v card."
"I-I can't tell you."
"Liv you need to tell us."
"Okay, she really can't. Let her be now, she's in shock."
Nessa defended her, knowing they can't know Olivia had been hooking up with Jaden.
Everyone was so confused about how Olivia ended up pregnant, but they'll wait for her to tell them.
Tomorrow everyone left the house and Josh was coming to pick Olivia up.
"Ness what am I going to do?"
"I don't know, do you want it?"
"I don't know."
"Are you going to tell Josh? I mean, you'll have to tell him. Especially who the baby daddy is or he will find it out his way."
"I know, but not yet. I need to tell Jaden. He is going to kill me that I got pregnant. This all is my fault."
"No, it's not, do not blame yourself. He is the one who didn't pull out on the time."
"But we used protection every time. And when we didn't I had the pill."
"I don't know bub, but you can't hide it for forever. I'll be there with you."
"Josh will be so mad and disappointed. He'll kill Jaden. He'll kick me out."
"No, he won't. Don't panic until it happens okay? That's not good for you, nor the baby that is growing inside of you."
"Goshh I'm so fucked."
Josh soon pulled up to Nessa's house and he talked a little with Nessa before Olivia and he left her house.
"So how was it?"
"Um, good."
"Just good?"
"Well, I mean, it was fun, I don't know, What do you expect me to say?"
"Okayy, damn."
"I gotta ask you something."
"Go ahead."
"How do we define us?"
"What do you mean?"
"Well, how do you see me? I- cause it's weird when people ask what are we, I don't know how to explain it."
"Oh. We can, um, I don't know honestly."
"Am I like a sister to you or?"
"We could just say I'm your guardian."
"Oh okay. So then what would need to happen for you to kick me out of your house?"
"That's our house, first of all. Second of, nothing. There's not a thing that could happen for me to kick you out. You are my family. Whatever you do, even when I don't like it, I'll be there with you."
"O-okay."
"Why? What did you do?"
"Oh, nothing. I was just curious."
He looked at girl, not believing that but he just let it slide.
"Tomorrow morning I'm going to Arizona quickly, I'll leave you with Robert."
"Oh."
"Jaden went with Bryce and Blake to Las Vegas for something."
"That's fine."
Girl said trying to act like it was fine. She couldn't decide if she was sad or happy that she won't see him. She doesn't want to face him, knowing that she can't lie too long to him, but on the other hand, she already missed him a lot. But at least she knew Madison couldn't tell him that.

"Liv, food is ready, come down!"
Josh yelled from kitchen, making girl groan as she rolled off her bed walking downstairs.
"I made some fries and meat, I was too lazy to make something good."
"No, it's great. You know I could eat this every day."
Josh chuckled at Olivia as they sat down to eat.
She thought if she should tell him or not, but decided not to. It's better for now, until she starts showing some symptoms, who knows how long she even is pregnant.
"Do you mind if I go out on a walk?"
"Alone? Hell no, it's already dark outside. You can go in yard or we can go together on a walk."
"Ugh."
Olivia got up and walked to the backyard and laid on big swing as she moved it a little with her hand.
Her hands placed down on her tummy as she drew circles on it.
"I'm gonna keep you. I anyways don't do anything through the days, I can at least take care of you."
Girl whispered as tears filled her eyes. What is she going to do now? She was so scared for everything that was coming up.

"Liv, it's getting cold out here, come inside. It's 11 anyways."
Josh yelled from glass doors and she slowly got up, making her way to the house.
He put his hand on her lower back, letting her walk in first, closing those doors after him and locking them.
"Is everything alright sweetie?"
"Y-yeah, why?"
"I don't know, you just looked too deep in your thoughts there. Something must be bothering you."
"I was just thinking, about life you know. I'm alright, I promise."
"Okay, let's go upstairs to sleep. I won't be here when you wake up, but Robert will. He won't bother you much. I'll be back the day after tomorrow."
"Oh, okay. I'll miss you."
"I'll miss you too kiddo."
They hugged quickly before pulling away. Josh planted kiss on her head as they smiled at each other.
"Okay, now go sleep."
"Good night."
"Night."
They walked in their rooms. Olivia walked in her bathroom and showered quickly, washing her hair and body.
After drying her hair she laid down in bed in her pajama turning off the lamp.

A/N ANYWAYSS, HELLO!!
So that happened. What do you think Jaden will say? Josh? Everyone else when they find out Jaden and Olivia has been secretly hooking up?