Hulk-sized hole

Sam walked out of the police station thinking about what the grieving lady had said to him he almost started laughing at her but stopped himself, a hulk sized hole she had said, that's just too wired to be something that we hunt but we may as well check it out.
I grabbed my phone out of my pocket a punched in Dean's number.

"Yeah" came a gruff voice from the end of the receiver.

"Hey Dean I'm just going to go check out that hulk sized hole, could hear Dean stifle a laugh from the other end of the phone.
I signalled a cab and it drove me to the girls house there I payed the driver and walked over to the front of the house.
"Shit" I whispered to myself there really was a hulk sized hole I went in looking for the usual a little bit of sulfur or ectoplasm something but as I came into the mans room I saw something that made my heart skip a beat, there was... Candy wrappers all over the mans bed about 1000 of them no 'human' could of eaten that much. At that point I knew we had the trickster on our hands.

I was smiling like an idiot when I got to the hotel when I looked at the impala I realised I had to get my shit together I couldn't go into Dean smiling like a girl who just had her first kiss but I knew even though the trickster put me through some tough crap he did still save Dean for me and he was kinda...
Cute....
I put on the straightest face I have then walked inside.
"Hey sammy guess what this guy that got hulk murdered was a real hot head like you won't like him when he is angry." Dean smiled at his own joke,
"So TVs greatest hot head kills a hot head wired but guess what I found, candy wrappers heaps of them" I pulled all of the candy wrappers out of my pocket and poured them on the bed.
"So candy wrappers, screwing people before you kill them, were dealing with the trickster"

"Looks like it" I say.

"Well sammy grab your things were going to kill a trickster, I wanted to kill that son of a bitch ever since he killed me over 1000 times"

"Yeah Dean about that I was thinking maybe we could you know, not kill him"

"What!"

"Look Dean I know I hate him as much as you do but maybe he hates this Angels vs demons thing as much as we do" I lied.

"Whatever but if he doesn't I get to gank him"

"Fine by me" lying to Dean wasn't that hard.
I walked out of the room and into the bathroom, that trickster better watch out with Dean on his ass I thought, but me I didn't want to kill him, I did swing both ways, bi, my head said to itself yes bi, I was but a trickster? Maybe this whole Angels demons thing was making me trust anyone. The trickster only taught people lessons he has never killed anyone without a reason.

I splashed water on my face the went back into the bedroom,
*beep*
A man had called in the radio u had tapped into, "Hello I think there's something at the garage in bakers St cone quickly bring back up qui-" zzzzzz the radio broke.

"Let's go kill this son of a bitch" Dean said and made his way out to the impala.

Yeah I thought to myself.