I went back to my room and put my headphones in. "Goodbye" by Secondhand Serenade came on and I listened closely to the lyrics, surprised by how well they fit my feelings just hours earlier.

♫ It's a shame that it had to be this way. It's not enough to say I'm sorry. It's not enough to say I'm sorry.

Maybe I'm so blind or maybe we're the same, but either way I can't breathe. Either way I can't breathe.

All I had to say is goodbye. We're better off this way. We're better off this way.

I'm alive but I'm losing all my drive. 'Cause everything we've been through, It's everything about you.

Seem to be a lie, a countless, twisted lie that made me learn to hate you. I hate myself for letting it pass by.

All I had to say is goodbye. We're better off this way. We're better off this way.

All I had to say is goodbye. We're better off this way. We're better off this way, hey.

And every, everything isn't only what it seems. So hope these words that you never told me. It's time to say goodbye, it's time to say goodbye. It's time to say goodbye, goodbye, goodbye.

Take my pain away. Tell me I, tell me I was wrong. Tell me I was wrong.

Take my pain away. Tell me I, tell me I was wrong. Tell me I was wrong. ♫

I know better now. Lissa didn't lie. And I certainly wasn't going to say goodbye ever again.

~LIssa's POV~

I cried myself to sleep as soon as I got comfortable on the plane. The air hostesses and the people around me looked at me with sympathy but said nothing, thankfully. I was in no mood to explain the situation and I hated lying.

I slept through the whole flight - it being the middle of the night. An air hostess gently woke me when we landed. I didn't even want to imagine what I look like after crying and sleeping.

I slowly made my way through the airport, getting my luggage. I then exited the warm building and waited on the cold streets for a taxi. I asked the driver to take me to a hotel, not my sister's. I did not want to explain why I was home so early and moving out.

The car ride was fairly quick, but I took the chance to turn my phone back on and check my messages. I had about a million texts from Tess asking where I was and a missed call from... Harry?

Why would Harry call me after being the reason for my sudden departure? Why would he want to talk to me when he was so convinced that I was a lying cheater? I deleted the notification and proceeded to delete Harry's contact information.

Separating myself from Harry hurt, but it had to be done.

After arriving and checking in to the hotel, the first thing I did was unpack my laptop. I unpacked nothing more because I didn't plan on staying here long. I immediately went to a real estate agent website and began browsing through available flats. I found a nice one not far from my sister's hotel and called the agent. They scheduled an appointment with me only an hour later. I had a cab take me by the bank and withdrew money from the account Brittaney made me before meeting the agent at the flat complex.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Marsha." And elderly woman smiled and shook my hand as soon as I stepped out of the cab.

"Hi, I'm Lissa."