Adulting

Have you ever ask yourself... "So what's next?" this questions hits me all the time. I mean don't get me wrong, money is not an issue for me and to be honest I actually don't need to work but it's part of being human right? Go to school...graduate....get a job.

"Okay guys, that's all for now, see you around."

Whew! finally done with this meeting that could have been an email but my boss is such a pain in the ass.

"Blythe! you spaced out earlier during our meeting...what's with you today?"

Hmmm... how will I tell my boss that I'm not interested about the stuff that she said earlier... which is by the way are my ideas, what an ass right? Last week she said "Oh the big boss won't allow this and that bla bla bla, your ideas is so college level". I almost hit that woman with a huge hotdog pillow in my imagination.

"Oh by the way dear please consolidate all the ideas for me so I can report it to the big bosses, and also..."

Ughhh! see this woman? unbelievable...you know what she means? do this task and I will tell the big bosses that I am the one who did all the work.

"Man! There you are! let's grab a snack!" ... "You're welcome" *whispering

Thank God Cosmo! See... this is why you have best friends, to save you from annoying and awkward situations.

"Whew! Thanks Cosmo, I almost lost it! I'm gonna give that lady what she deserves!"

"Easy now! chill!"

As Cosmo and I walked out we passed by the human resource office and saw five applicants waiting outside the door.

"What's the opening?" Asked Cosmo while looking for his car keys inside his tote bag

"Oh yeahhh! we are looking for a new poster boy! yeah that's right we need a new model...sorry my friend!" I answered while trying to be serious

"Well the jokes on you! I just renewed my contract! haha!" And just when we are about to turn left he pushed me without looking...

"Seriously?! are you serious?! How am I suppose to de my interview with this mess?! ha?!"

Cosmo thought that he'll be pushing me through a wall... but instead pushed me to someone...

"Dude we are so sorry" Cosmo replied with regret...

"I never meant to push my friend towards you...we are just playing around" he further explains what happened.

"What do you want me to do huh?! I have a job interview and I am a mess right now!"

As this guy keeps on blaming me and Cosmo...I felt this weird feeling inside of me...

"Man we said we're sorry! just chill can you?"

I can see that Cosmo is about to lose his patience over this guy, but I can't still react and I don't know why... I feel stunned, it's like I can't move every muscles in my body. There is a weird feeling inside of me...

"Yeah right!"

The guy just walked away hitting me with his shoulders.

"What an asshole! i hope he fail his interview..."

Last words from Cosmo as he watch the guy walked away.

As usual, Cosmo and I always go to this Korean buffet and grill that we like, and trust me, most of the time we go here for stress eating purposes which is not good for him being a model and presenter of our company.

"I still can't believe that asshole, why do people like that exist! who do he think he is! ... Blythe? Bem?!"

Wow, did I just spaced out again? Honestly I am still thinking about that guy which is weird since I don't know him at all so why would I think of him right now?

"Yeah...yeah...I agree"

I just answered randomly since I really don't know what to say...for real. As I reach for the lettuce for my beef, Cosmo noticed something.

"Oh God! are you okay?! man! your hands!"

He grabbed my left hand and took a closer look...

"Did you burn your hands on the grill?! does it hurt?! it's red!"

How could I not noticed that my hands are burned but not because of the grill...then I remembered the guy and his super hot fresh out of the vendo machine coffee. As I look at my hand I noticed the time, it's also lunch break for the human resource department...and as I remember there are i think six applicants, well make it seven.

"Here take this, I'll go ahead first"

I handed over my credit card to Cosmo since i promised him that i will pay for lunch. I stood up and walk fast like the flash.

"Hey! Where are you going?"

Asked Cosmo with his mouth full of beef and lettuce.

I just thought it's lunch break, and by that it means all departments are out for lunch or resting... which means interviews will resume after an hour...which means the coffee guy is just waiting there until then.

"Hi Sir! good day! we have new designs and new stocks! feel free to look around"

Ughh... this is what I hate about shopping, nosy sales personnel...if only I can tell her to stop following me and stop convincing me to buy this and that, but I can't...well I cant, it's just that it's their job and I don't want to be rude.

"I am looking for a white long sleeves, preferably with Chinese collar...give me your most expensive one"

If this wasn't enough to make it up for what happened then fine! this means war!