𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 (2)

Start from the beginning

Of course, until a shriek ran through the air clearly, belonging to no one other than Selin.

The woman stood on stage, her lips pulled into a mean pout as she started spewing at Serkan. "How could you do this to me?! After all that I have done for you. You owe your life to me Serkan if I wasn't there two months ago you would have been stuck just like that, never been able to find a way home. I saved your life. I stayed with you all the time, caring for you. Where was your precious Eda then huh?" Selin spluttered the words out, intentionally faking tears as the cameras suddenly focused on her, making her seem like the victim.

Serkan smiled. Not one of those soft smiles but rather one of those cold hard ones that curled the mouth sinisterly, changing the features to make someone seem dangerous. And then he calmly turned to the camera, his hand tugging on Eda's, pulling her with him to the front.

"Two months ago I suffered a plane crash after which I lost the recollection of an entire year of my life. The most important year of my life. Trying to find comfort and answers to my messed memories, I looked to someone who I used to trust as a good friend. Unfortunately, this person took advantage of my vulnerable state and rather than helping me try to recover my memories filled it with alternate scenarios of the last year, most of which conflicted with the fragments of memory in my brain."

Serkan paused, turning his attention to a trembling Eda, and smiled. "After finding a way back to Istanbul and seeing Eda again something felt off. I started realizing how the words that my once friend had said to me were the complete opposite of what I saw and felt. And against all odds, I fell in love with the star in my life again and finally remembered that beautiful year a day ago. During this time, I realized just how much I had been manipulated and lied to which had turned me into a cruel person for some time, someone who I am not nor was I ever. Therefore, I, Serkan Bolat, will be suing Selin Atakan on the charges of emotional manipulation and distress and furthermore also suing her on behalf of Artlife for tampering with the company files and projects. Thank you all for your time."

With his last words, Serkan left behind a stunned and humiliated Selin, who broke apart in front of the cameras for the very first time, trashing her surroundings. He left behind the company and its employees, who finally saw the power of true love and watched how it could never be taken down. He left behind in the wake of flashing cameras and reporters asking questions back to back. He left everything behind with his hands intertwined with his Eda's and walked towards his car briskly. He pulled her into him for a tight hug after reaching the car, trying to hold her and absorb her pain as she melted against her safe place.

"Sen ne kadar güzelsin," he marveled, his fingers stroking her cheek. "I cannot spend another day away from you Eda knowing just how twisted our fate can be and I want to spend as much time I have in this world with you. Would you accept this broken man and marry him to call him yours for life Eda? I promise to love you and protect you until my last breath."

Against all odds, Eda smiled and nodded yes as words failed her. She stood on her tiptoes, drawing Serkan's neck towards her kissing him sweetly. The two lovers stayed in that moment, uncaring of the chaos happening around them. Serkan slowly pulled back and smiled, unshed tears in his eyes, as his hands found her necklace and tugged her ring off to place it delicately on her finger.

Two hours later, Serkan and Eda stepped into the company together, walking towards their office together. The only difference this time; they were not just company partners. Eda and Serkan Bolat had finally become life partners, just how it should have happened a long time ago. The two sat down at the head of the table, calling a quick meeting to lead as if it was routine. At the end of the day, they left early and went home together, starting their new life together. After all, it was always going to be the two of them up against the world.

And as for Selin Atakan. The woman tried to escape the country only to be caught at the airport by the police. She was dragged away to jail in front of the light of thousands of cameras and journalists. Her reputation had been tarnished for life, and Selin finally gave up, allowing herself to face the crimes she had committed.

Karma is a bitch isn't it, Selincim.

-----------------------------------------------

hi beautiful people! thank you sm for all the love on the first part of get you and I hope you enjoyed my take on Selin's demise. tbh i wasn't going to write this part but sm people wanted a part two and to see Serkan's plan that I just had to sit and crank it out. sorry for any mistakes and the delay again. happy sck day! may 34 bring us closer to good things 😌 

hope you had an amazing week and if you ever want to talk to someone abt anything, my messages are always open. also if you guys want you can follow my twitter acc where i am pretty active and sometimes post ideas or little snips. its @nysamiyy on twitter and you can dm me there as well🥰

love, nysa💖