weekend

Kenyas pov:

Kayla and I got the most brilliant idea of blowing up a small pool and putting it in our big pool and sleep in it. It was super fun, until the boys made us get out and sleep in the house. Freaking party poopers I tell you. Im still trying to let us stay in it.

"Please, I promise to stay safe" I begged but these boys dont budge.

"Stop acting like a kid and get out. Please." Sean commanded "c'mon im tiredddd" keenan complained. "Oh ma gawd, then just go to bed we spent a hour setting this up." I said. I wasn't going to budge until they said the magic words to my heart.
"I will buy you dunkin" I honestly think I broke a record with how fast I got out of that pool. I heard some chuckling from behind me which caused me to halt. I turned around very slowly to make it more dramatic.
"Is something funny, keenan?" His face immediately fell and straightened up. "No, nothing is funny at all. Im sorry." He said. Idk why they all are scared of of me because we all know they could shred me alive.

-
When we came inside I seen that my brothers friends were here as well. Great just great I thought to myself.
I planned on just walking by until I felt a hand tugging on my wrist. They pulled me into a empty room and turned to me. Ugh its Braxton, I dont want to talk to him I say to myself.
'Yes you do' says a voice in my brain. Okay fine maybe I do just not yet.

"Why are you ignoring me?" Braxton asked his hand still on my wrists. I just looked at the floor and shrugged.
I felt one of his hand leave my wrist to pull on my chin so I looked at him.
"Im going to ask you again" he said taking a patronizing step closer to me "why. Are. You. Not. Speaking. To. Me" he drawled every word out.

Unfortunately for him my brain does what it wants "I think I have a crush on cole" I said to him. I didnt, I just wanted to see how he would react.

His eyes became a shade darker, and his jaw clenched. "WHO?!" He yelled in my face. Whoa dude chill. But this confirms what I needed confirming. So intead of telling him I actually dont I started laughing. I think I laughted for a good 5 minutes before I stoped and looked at him.

He looked broken, sad, and defeated. Why? "Hey whats wrong?" I said raising my hand to touch his face, he leaned into it. "Nothing, just stay away from boys. You dont need them." he said while taking my hand of his face.

This isnt anything new he always wanted me to stay away from boys. All of them did but especially him. "You cant stop me, im growin up and I need to start looking for a boyfriend" I said. He went to speak but I kept going "And I dont want to hear anything about it." shocked but then a huge smirk broke out onto his face. Ugh cant I just be a goat or a pig or something. Im sure they dont have to deal with this.

Whoah my dudes I think he needs to get in check before he gets decked. Hmmmm whats next any ideas?