Me too lol

So i was told that the account got banned or what not but turns out she just blocked all of us😭😭

So i made another account cause i wanted to know the tea yaknow 😭. And whew it's a whole war ground on there thank GOD she blocked me😫

But then i saw this

Damn but when i wanted an apology i was playing the victim🤔 Nobody except for one person attacked her

Damn but when i wanted an apology i was playing the victim🤔 Nobody except for one person attacked her. All we did was tell her certain things were offensive to say towards black people. and then she went and said we bullied her.

Her 3 announcements saying I'm bullying her are still up yet she deleted the ones where she was being rude and calling people all kinds of names? Listen man, i just wanted my damn apology but now you got yourself into a bigger mess🤷🏾‍♀️

Listen bro if it would humiliate you to say sorry publicly or whatever you can easily just go onto our profile and send us a message. If you had done so in the first place, you wouldn't be "tired cause this has been going on for 3 days"

Also I've already muted them but, just in case y'all didn't know @/atinybitdramatic is going around saying everyone is a white supremacist and racist. I don't think people who blindly defend their friends should be accused of such. Like yeah you're stupid jumping into a situation that you dont know anything about but ion think calling them white supremacists is doing any good.

Black people should NOT have to educate others on issues that have been going on for centuries. If you don't know a certain thing and you see it, google it!! it's as simple as that. We do NOT owe you any explanation. I hate seeing "can you explain to me why" "can you help me understand why it's offensive" It's not that i dont want to help you, it's just that these things have multiple videos explaining why it is offensive and what not. Go educate yourself.

I've already seen like 4 books made just to explain the situation with @/atinybitdramatic and people even tried to help her @/nemoreem has apologized for taking the side of miss bugsy without knowing the situation and has even said she does not support her anymore. And for that she was told she's defending a white supremacist therefore she is one too.

I didn't write these chapters so this shit could become a whole bigger mess than what it was. I just wanted a mf apology for my friend and I. Now this is the LAST time I'll be talking about this. I am not going to keep myself up with this shit anymore. It was fun the first day to see these kids getting pressed but now it just gets tiresome having to explain it to EVERYONE who comes onto my profile to talk shit. Im deleting some of the chapters and i think I'll leave up the explanation one and this one.

TALK ABOUT THIS ONE MORE TIME I DARE YOU

Have a great day besties❤💖 drink some water and hydrate yaself.