Quppo frowned. "Sorry." He said. But then he smiled again. "Come on brother! Let's go help the others!" And then the two otters rushed off into their village.

Roxanne chuckled as Walter started to lightly push her. "Go wash your clothes." He urged.

Roxanne shot him a look, but then sighed. "I'm going. Go check up on the others. It's been a few hours...The war will start in about five hours." And with that in Walter's mind, Roxanne ran up the stairs.

Walter sighed. "Just...Be safe when you go out." He said to himself. "I know you'll want me here."

Meanwhile, Arian and Xaden were just outside of Quppo's house, talking to each other. Roxanne had told them that her plan was "Encouragement and love" but what does that mean? She wasn't going to fully explain it until she was done caring for Quppo and Poppo...But that could take forever. They only had five hours left.

Suddenly, the door to Quppo's house burst opened. Then Quppo and Poppo came rushing out and then entered another otters house. Arian jumped and Xaden blinked in surprise. They were awake?

"oh! Maybe we can ask Roxanne now!" Arian suggested. "Stay here! I'll go ask!" So Arian dashed into the house.

She stopped when she saw Walter standing at the bottom of the steps. When Walter realized Arian was standing in the doorway, he nodded his greeting. "Need something?" He asked.

Arian nodded. "Where's Roxanne?"

Walter pointed toward her room. "Upstairs. She's cleaning the blood from her clothes."

Arian groaned, realizing that if she was cleaning her clothes...Roxanne may not have anything on...Arian however, decided to go up there anyway. She thanked Walter before going to the top of the steps and knocking on the door.

"Roxanne? Can I come in?" She asked.

There was a pause, then Roxanne said. "Sure..."

Arian slowly opened the door and then peeked inside. Roxanne was in a completely different outfit. She had on black boots that came to her knees and had a laces going all the way to the top. She wore leather shorts with zippers going up the sides, and a black shirt that looked similar to her other one...It still had a purple bow on it.

Arian smiled at her. "I thought you were cleaning your clothes?"

Roxanne shrugged her shoulders. "I don't have time to do that. I need to explain what I think we should do...And if you don't agree, we'll come up with something else. So do me a favor and gather everyone together?"

Arian nodded. "Sure!" 

Arian gathered everyone up and told them to meet at Quppo's house. Once everyone was together, Roxanne started this little meeting.

"Okay." Roxanne said when everyone was together. "This is my idea: Amelia, Walter..You guys stay here. This is not your fight."

Amelia frowned, but she did agree. Walter didn't want to agree, but he did as well. "Fine." They both said.

Roxanne sighed. "Okay...Now, we don't really want to fight do we?" When everyone shook their heads, Roxanne continued. "I didn't think so. So, we fight with Love and Encouragement. I know it sounds stupid, but just listen. They already lived their lives. Their time together has passed. They shouldn't be involved with each other anymore."

"Your point...?" Erik asked.

Roxanne glared. "My point is...That is what we're going to tell them. They need to realize that they are dead, and we are alive."

Alex crossed his arms. "Yeah..." He said. "Talk to them instead of fight. That's a good idea. Any objections?" When no one answered, Alex said, "Then make sure you have everything. We have about four hours until sunrise."