Chapter 77

Chapter 77 is dedicated to kisstheevening

Thank you for your support ❤
-----------------------------------------------------------

BIANCA SLATER
Age: 27

DIANA RUSSELL
Age: 16

----------------------------------------------------------

“Elizabeth!” Jun yelled, crashing into me as soon as I opened the door.

Ashton growled lightly and Jun stepped back with a devious smile. “Welcome to Kris’ house. I just set some new traps so try not to set them off, okay?”

I gulped. I didn’t even want to imagine what kind of traps those were.

I looked around. Kristof was pacing back and forth, blushing and smiling to himself. Kevin was playing video games, Raúl and Jackson were having an argument and Beau was talking to a woman on the sofa. They looked up as we entered.

“Hi, Elizabeth,” Beau smiled. The lady beside him smiled and offered me a handshake.

“I am Lady Bianca, rank Beta,” she introduced. She had chocolate skin and curly black hair.

“Hi, I’m Elizabeth,” I smiled back.

“I heard you go to school with Ashton,” she said, sitting down and patting the space beside her. I sat down shyly as she made conversation with me.

“It’s about time Ashton found his soulmate,” she laughed. “I was surprised to hear that you were his betrothed too. And a human,” she added in fascination.

We ended up talking for a while. She was actually really interesting. She was a Beta like Beau and she was twenty-seven, three years older than him. At first, I was shy around her since it was our first time meeting, but soon we were chatting as if we’d know each other for years.

She was on the path to becoming an astrophysicist and had already completed her bachelor’s and master’s degrees. She was taking a small break and would be doing her doctorate in another year or two.

Anything with the sciences interested me and she was glad that there was someone else that she could talk to about her passion.

“Looks like they’ve bonded,” Beau grinned.

“Leave it to Elizabeth to get excited over stuff like that,” Ashton chuckled.

“I’m glad she has someone to talk to about it though,” Beau smiled lovingly at her. “I don’t understand half of it. I can’t even understand half the things in my own course,” he groaned. “After this semester I’ll finally be free.”

Bianca was showing me pictures of her university on her phone when she suddenly looked up in the direction of the door. A knock sounded and Kristof raced towards it, dodging Jun’s outstretched foot.

He opened the door and his face broke out into a smile of pure happiness. A girl that looked to be the same age as him stepped in with a guy beside her. She had straight black hair, copper skin and charming dark eyes. She contrasted against Kristof’s platinum blonde hair, pale skin and pale blue eyes.

As soon as their eyes connected, they engulfed each other in a tight hug.

“Aw,” Bianca cooed, pretending to wipe a tear from her eye. “Kris’ all grown up.”

They released each other as the guy who had come with her cleared his throat awkwardly.

Kristof led her over to us. “Everyone, this is my soulmate, Lady Diana Russell of Michigan, rank Delta,” he grinned wrapping his hand around her waist. “He is her older brother, Lord Uriah Russel of Ticca, rank Delta,” he mentioned nodding towards the guy who’d come with Diana.