the drop

Caleb's POV

i should be use to this kind of shit now since i been in this gang for about of year now but it always surprises me how nervous i be when it comes to this part .... making the drop i did this shit before but this time it just don't seem right. everything about the way the other nigga keep looking around like he waiting for something or a signal but these dumb ass niggas don't seem to notice that shit. but me naw I'm watching everything, i keep my gun close to me while i watch the leader of the gang walk over to the other nigga getting ready to trade the money for the coke. but before he could trade one of the other dude men started to lift up his gun aiming at me, but before he could shoot me i shot him in the head.

it all happened so quick i ducked behind the car and peaked and saw my leader running back to the van but before he could make it to the car. he got shot twice one i his leg and one in his chest, i couldnt believe it i started shooting wildly at the other gang but my my brother calmed be down telling me " caleb we have to get joel and get out of here" so we ran over to joel his heart was still beating but i was getting scared because it was getting slower by the second, but i aint have time to be all pussy so we picked him up. put him in the back of the car with jerome i drove him to the closest hospital which was johnshopkins we hurried up and got him to the emergency room. they started working on him while i called his wife who's like a mother to me and had to tell him he got shot she was devastated but she hurried to the hospital. she ran into the hospital and went right to the front desk and told them who she was.

they let her in the back to see him i was scared they were the only people i had no matter what happens they always mad sure i was good, he always made sure i was good i was like his son he taught me everything about this business. my thoughts were interrupted by a scream i looked up and there was a pain in my heart i knew what happened i ran over to gloria and hugged her tight. i didnt want to cry but it hurt me that he was gone i couldnt believe it , i told gloria it was going to be alright and that i loved her she said " i love you 2 " she had to make some calls to joels family and a couple others she told me to go home and get some sleep.

me and jordan got into the car he was taking the death hard he couldnt stop crying and i understood why but me naw i aint going show no weekness, i know im going to have to protect gloria and jordan and the gang with joel gone. thats a weekness in the family and it gives the other gangs time to takeover and i aint having that , i lost joel and i aint losing nobody else yo i swear !

                                                                              A/N

hey guy... im going to be updating this story every week, i hope you guys like this story give me some feed back please vote, comment and all of that good shit !