42.

Jisung pov 

Being stuck in a lift only made me spiteful. And embarrassed.

"jisung don't sleep just yet" hoseok whispered to me.

I grumbled opening my eyes to see him.

"put your pyjamas on, okay, ill go get you a drink you look like you need one" he patted my head and left me sitting on my bed. An alcoholic one i hope

I sighed pulling myself together grabbing my pyjamas

I placed my phone on charge. I hope i wasn't being a hindrance to hoseok.

He returned with a glass of water.

"I've got water" he smiled softly.

I sat up nodding talking it from him carefully, making sure i didn't spill it.

"what's wrong?"

"i hope i'm not a bother hyung" i stared down at my shoes, biting my cheek. I tasted blood.

"you're never. Ever. A bother." he said sternly. I nodded still looking at my shoes.

The next few days were blurry. I kept waking up in the middle of the night for no apparent reason. Sometimes i don't even remember falling asleep. i just sort of wake up unsure whether i slept or not, like i had lost a chunk of my memory.

I didn't like that i fall asleep early. I try my best to stay awake and get work done but i often times fall asleep at my desk. Yoongi says that this is normal.
Yoongi says this is normal.

Tomorrow we start filming and maybe, it would be good to go to bed early.

But i Couldn't sleep.

I there was a knock at my door. I jumped, scared. It was around 3 am and i was still very much afraid of the dark.

I edged over and pulled open the door.

Yoongi stood at the fresh hold with a gloomy expression.

"hyung?" i looked at him shocked. He sighed.
"can i stay with you, please." he muttered, so quietly.

"i can't sleep I'm sorry and i heard you so i thought..." he trailed off.

I nodded smiling.

"you look upset" i sat down, bringing my knees

To my chest, while yoongi just leaned against the wall.

"I'm worried i won't be able to finish everything in time" he sighed closing his eyes.

I didn't say anything. Telling him that he could finish when i had no idea how much he had to finish seemed stupid to me.

"i just want to sleep, maybe ill feel better tomorrow"

I shuffled next to him gingerly placing my head on his shoulder. He's soft.

He fiddled with my hand, in comparison, my hand was smaller.

"how'd you do that one?" he pointed to a scar on my palm. "fell down the stairs" i mumbled.

"this one?"

"cooking"

"opening a box"

"i broke a can"

Everyone yoongi pointed at i responded his finger pointing to each.

"a fight"

Yoongi then choked. "you- You got into a fight" he gaped, staring at me.

"Why are you shocked?" i cocked my head to the side.