v

" 𝑆ℎ𝑒'𝑠 𝑎 𝑠𝑖𝑙𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑖𝑛', 𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑟 𝑟𝑖𝑑𝑖𝑛' 𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ 𝑎𝑛 𝑜𝑝𝑒𝑛 𝑠𝑝𝑎𝑐𝑒 "

Fʀɪᴅᴀʏ 10:15 ᴘᴍ-

Kenma's men around the room stood back up and got out their guns but before they could aim at Suna and Oikawa's men, they were all shot down by them.

You, Kuroo, and Angelina stayed as silent as you could behind the bar. "Did they just kill all of your men?" You whispered to Kuroo. Kuroo shook his head, "We all have on vests so as long as they got shot in their chest, they're fine." He whispered back.

"Go make sure they are dead, and some people split off and find my girl." You and the others heard Suna say.

Oikawa lifted his gun and shot down the guard at the back door. The guard's body dropped and Oikawa walked up to the door. He pulled on the door and heard the keypad on the side beep meaning that the door was locked.

Oikawa pulled out a small chip from his pocket and attached it to the side of the keypad. The keypad screen glowed green and Oikawa heard a click of the lock on the door. He went to open the door and this time it was unlocked. He walked into the warehouse holding his gun up just in case there were any of Kenma's men in the back.

He walked down the hall slow and steady looking into each room that he passed desperate to find his longtime friend. Oikawa got to the main area where he saw Suna at the front entrance. Oikawa turned to his left and saw a door slightly opened; he raised his hand and put it on the knob, slowly opening the door with his gun pointing in the room.

Once he opened the door all the way and lowered his gun down when he didn't see anyone in the room. He looked down and saw a large box with a folded note on top. He closed the door behind him and walked closer to the box, crouching down and picking up the note.

He opened the note and read it:

If you leave now, you might be able to find the rest.

Oikawa furrowed his eyebrows as he didn't understand what the note meant. He tossed the note somewhere behind him and opened the latch to the box. He opened the lid and he instantly looked away.

What layed in the box was his longtime friend's head, above a bunch of ice.

Back in the main area, Suna's men started to walk towards the men they just shot at. You three behind the bar were starting to panic because they would eventually find out that the other's aren't dead. You held out your hand to Kuroo, "Give me your gun." You whispered.

"No I have a plan." Kuroo said back.

"And your plan deals with the possibility of you and the others dead. We both know Suna won't kill me but he wouldn't think twice about sending a bullet through your head." You argued.

Kuroo closed his eyes trying to think; he knew you were right but what if you sided with them? What if you caused harm to him or Angelina, or any of the others in the room? He opened his eyes and sighed before getting his gun out the back of his pants: he just has to pray you won't do anything stupid. You took the gun feeling the weight of it and slowly got up from the bar instantly pointing your gun at Suna who was a few inches in front of the door.

Suna instantly saw you out the corner of his eye and aimed his gun at you. You walked from behind the bar still aiming the gun at him and he laughed, "Whose clothes are those?" He asked.

"Call off your men from killing the others." You said ignoring his question.

"Wow, you're really on their side now? I knew I couldn't trust a slut; oh god, I KNEW you were going to fuck him. That's whose clothes they are isn't it? DK's?"

You slightly jumped from two gunshots going off from behind you. "Tell them to stop now Suna!"

"Why? So just in case DK doesn't work out, you can go fuck them instead?"

You put your finger on the trigger, "Come on babe, we both know you won't shoot me." Suna smirked.

"And why are you so sure of that?" You asked.

"Because no matter how hard you try not to, you still love me."

Kenma speeded down the highway of Tokyo desperate to get back to the main warehouse. He had gotten the same alert on his phone that Kuroo got and started rushing to get there.

After a few minutes Kenma pulled into the parking lot. He instantly grabbed his Wilson Combat Tactical Supergrade EDCX9 handgun from under the driver's seat and placed it in the back of his pants.

He got out of the car and walked towards the entrance and instantly saw the bullet holes that were left on the exterior of the warehouse. He walked to the door of the building and bent down, looking through one of the bullet holes. He saw you and Suna aiming both of your guns at each other and raised his eyebrow at the fact you were out of the room and you have a gun.

He stood up straight and started to walk to the side of the building, looking for another way in. Earlier when he was looking inside he noticed Suna's men in the back walking towards the laying down guys on the floor; so he knew that he needed to get in there fast.

Kenma got to the side of the building and found the ladder that was connected to the warehouse. He began to climb up the ladder and shortly got to the top of the warehouse. He walked to the center of the roof and crouched down to a vent, opening it. He climbed into the vent and closed it behind him, beginning to crawl to the main area where you and Suna were.

He started to hear your voices as he was getting closer and more gunshots. He passed by a vent opening where he saw Suna below. He opened the vent door slowly so it wouldn't make any noise. Kenma poked his head out and you instantly noticed him; he put his index finger over his mouth hinting for you to go on with your argument with Suna and act like he isn't there.

Kenma pulled his head back up and turned himself around so where his feet were now dangling out of the vent. He quickly and quietly jumped down without Suna recognizing because he was focused on you. The clicking sound of Kenma's gun behind him made him aware of what had happened.

"Drop the gun." Kenma ordered in a dark tone to Suna.

☠︎☠︎☠︎☠︎☠︎

(a/n: i tried a different way of writing and like showed you what was happening to each person ??? tell me if you understood what was going on in this chapter ! if you didn't ,, i'll rewrite it a easier way for you guys !)