38 wishing you for the best and happiness

Get your tissues ready cause you might cry. But it's not as sad as you think it is- well I think? Just have tissues on the side just in case.

Upon entering the mansion, Minho was composed. Even though he was boiling with anger, he managed to control it. That is- until he got a certain message. He went haywire. Punching holes into the wall, leaving dents in their expensive furniture, porcelain shattered across the marbled floors, he broke everything in his line of sight. Swinging his fist, about to smash the TV into pieces, Hyunjin quickly stopped the male. 

"You can smash anything in this house, but the tv." Hyunjin protested.

Minho gave Hyunjin a death glare and was about to beat the living crap out him. In which Chan noticed and quickly stepped in. "Minho I know this is a lot to take in but you need to calm-"

"Don't you fucking dare say calm down." Minho growled at Chan like he was some wolf. This action caused Chan to step back a little. He has never seen Minho so ticked off before, and that scared him. 

"Minho, breaking stuff won't do anything." Chan attempted to calm the male again.

Minho opened his mouth to say something but was cut off when the rest entered the house.

"What the hell happened here?" Seungmin said as he looked around the house and paused when he landed his eyes on Minho. "Ah." He said quietly to himself.

"Where were you three?" Changbin asked as he made his way to Felix.

"About that..." Felix bit his lips. "I think we're in trouble...."

"Yea we know. Jisung is a fucking spy and works for KM, what's new?" Minho said bitterly.

"No, not that." Jeongin pitched in. "Felix might have exposed who we are..."

Chan's eyes widened. "What do you mean by that?"

"I didn't purposely expose us," Felix trailed off. "But I did say something that kind of hinted that we were SKZ."

Minho scoffed and rolled his eyes. "Jisung probably already outed us out."

"No I don't think-" Seungmin tried to protest but the sound of the front door being banged against the walls stopped him.

Everyone's attention has now turned towards the door, where a panting squirrel was presented. Jisung had his hands on his knees, bent down a bit, gasping for air. It looked like he just ran a marathon.

"Ji-" Felix tried to say but was cut off by Minho's wrath.

"WHO THE FUCK SAID YOU CAN COME HERE AFTER WHAT YOU DID?!"

Jisung looked up and slightly gulped. "I t-techinically didn't do anything..."

Minho's eyes flickered with anger, he stomped towards Jisung, using one of his hands to grab Jisung's collar. While the other was holding up his phone screen, revealing a message that only Jisung could see. "You didn't do anything?!" Minho scoffed. "Then explain this!" He shoved the phone closer to Jisung's face.

Jisung let out a small gasp as his eyes widened . "M-min I-"

"Don't fucking call me Min." Minho let go of Jisung's collar and shoved him, causing Jisung to slightly stumble.

"I can explain-"

Out of frustration and anger, Minho threw his phone towards one of the walls, causing everyone in the room to flinch. "Explain?! No, I don't need your explanation. I just need you to answer my question, truthfully." Minho clenched his fist together. "Did you really use me for that stupid bet."