Happy Valentine's Day

Demi

"Baby, Valentine's is coming up, what are we gonna do?"

I asked while I traced the outline of the small tattoo on her ribcage. I had one similar. Hers was a ballerina with the phrase 'Why dance when there's no music?' inscribed beneath it in cursive. Mine was a treble clef with the phrase 'Why make music if there's no one to dance?" written in script.

"It doesn't matter. Don't you have a show that day?"

She moved in to play with a few stray tendrils which framed my face. I nodded in response to her question.

"I'll just come to the show and we'll figure out the rest later."

"I love you."

I whispered and she made a gagging face before leaning in to give me a kiss.

"You're kinda alright."

She responded and I reacted by pushing her shoulder dramatically.

"You're such a jerk."

She laughed as she settled her head against my chest. She always loved listening to the steady thumping of my heart. Maybe it was a reminder that it only beats for her.

"I miss you already."

She turned to me with an exaggerated pout. The North American leg of my tour finished up a few days ago but I still had a fewer smaller shows here and there. The Valentine's show being the last of the series. I only had a week in between and I was in the middle of spending all my free time with her.

"So why don't you come with me?"

I whined like a spoiled kid as she giggled a little.

"You know I can't. My schedule for the next few weeks are jammed because someone wants to go on vacation after their tour."

"Oh so you don't want us to go to Bora Bora?"

I quirked my eyebrows, just waiting to be amused by her reaction.

"Shut up, I never said that."

She sat up and started slapping me with her pillow. I retaliated by prouncing on her and murdering her with tickles. Her laughter was the best thing in the world, well, second only to her smile. We spent the entire day just teasing and enjoying each other and ultimately hoping that we never had to leave each other's sides.

••••

I was extremely anxious as I waited for her at the airstrip. She had texted me that she had already gotten to the jet and would be here soon. That was about an hour ago so she should be arriving any minute now.

I occupied myself by talking to the staff and before you know it, I felt her hugging me from behind.

"Hey princess."

I cooed as I turned around to give her a long, heartfelt kiss. Once we pulled away, she dramatically fanned herself.

"Whoo... what was that all about?"

"I just missed you that's all."

I responded as I walked her to the car while Sugar loaded her suitcase into the back. I was pleasantly surprised when she straddled my waist and smirked at me after we got in.

"You know, we've never done it in the back of a car before."

She commented as I raised my eyebrows at her suggestion and grabbed her ass.

"Wanna get your partition on?"

She nodded mischievously as she moved into leave a number of kisses along my jawline and neck causing me to let out a loud sigh in an effort not to moan. She lightly trailed her fingers along my chest and belly before dipping them below the waistline of my pants.