chapter 44

"Baby?"
"Hm?"
"You wanna get up to say bye to mom and dad? They are leaving now."
"What? Why are they leaving so early?"
"They had to."
Girl got up walking downstairs with Jaden.
"Why are you guys leaving? You could've stayed longer."
"We have some things to do, but we'll see each other again soon."
They hugged Amy and John before they sat in car and drove off.
"Welp."
"I'm going now to office."
"Why?"
"To meet up with Derek."
"Oh, okay then. Promise you'll text me."
"You know I will."
They kissed and he slapped her ass a little as she giggled.

After Jaden left, only Marley and Lexi were in the house.
Deciding to have pool day, girl went upstairs in the shower first to shave before getting her bathing suit on and walking downstairs after putting her tanning product and clipping her hair up.
She got in the pool and tried to get Marley in, knowing he doesn't like water that much.
"C'mon Marls, it's nothing scary, come here."
He followed her in the water as she held him up a little. He started moving his legs as if he was trying to swim.
She let go of him and he immediately swam to side of the pool getting out.
"Oh come on Marley, you're a big boy now."
She chilled a little on her flamingo listening to music she was playing.

She almost fell asleep until she heard a splash in the water. She immediately looked up to see no one. Few seconds after she felt hand on her back, screaming a little and almost falling in the water.
She heard very familiar laugh, the one she missed so long.
"Jaden! You scared living shit out of me! Don't do that I almost got heart attack!"
He just kept laughing at her, it was so funny to him.
"How are you already home?"
"It's 2pm sweetie."
"Oh, so how was it?"
"Well we are chilling now."
"Oh, that's good."

There was a knock on the doors.
"Come in!"
Jaden yelled and soon doors opened revealing Derek - Lexi's dad.
"Hello."
"Hey Jaden."
They did the hand shake thing as Jaden lead him to sit on the couch that he had in his office.
"Look Derek, I'm sorry for everything that happened in past. I know I fucked it up with knocking up your daughter and I should've been more careful, but there's no going back to that. She didn't want kid, aborted it, just like nothing even happened. And I know I should've told her to tell you guys the truth right away, but I was scared too. I didn't want to lose her."
"Yeah. And I'm sorry for acting like that, but I can't change it. You'll understand it one day when you have your daughter."
Jaden nodded pressing his lips together.
"So we good now?"
"Yeah."
They hand shaked once again, smiling a little.
"So how are you doing?"
Derek asked Jaden. He actually was interested, he went with one of his kids few times through that. Not really with drugs, but trying to end their lifes early.
"I'm doing better."
"Listen, I've been through that with Lexi. Multiple times. sometimes she tried, sometimes she just wanted it, and I'm 100% sure that it's hard. But you just gotta know that you're a strong and loved man and there's always hope for better."
Jaden nodded and they hugged before they said their byes.
"Take care son, and look out for my daughter."
"I will."
They both sat in their cars before leaving on different routes.

"So I know this is a little weird and stupid probably, but it's my fault I wasn't there when it was time so I'm just gonna ask you since it's March 13th and tomorrow is 14th so it'll be exact same date abut month later."
Girl looked confused at her boyfriend, waiting for him to tell her more.
"Do you want to be my late valentine?"
He asked a little shy driving circles on her thighs.
She started laughing. It was so cute to her that she could die any second, but instead of that she bursted out laughing. He really cared for that.
Jaden started regretting what he asked her, thinking she is laughing because it's stupid.
"Yes, I will."
She moved her leg that was basically straddling flamingos neck, and wrapped them around Jaden's body, pulling him closer by his neck.
He sighed in relief before he smiled to himself.
She connected their lips as he gripped on her ass.
"Thanks God, I really started regretting it when you started laughing."
"Sorry, it was either laughing or crying. You are so cute, you know?"
"Now I know."
They started making out, making it heated after few minutes.
He pulled her body closer, letting her feel his boner, making her instantly moan in the kiss.
"Jaden, we're in the pool."
"I don't care, when I told you back then that I'll fuck you in every corner of this house I meant it."
"Can we please go in the room?"
"Okay."
He walked out the pool, still carrying Lexi, making the way to their room.

"We're gonna make mattress wet."
"I don't care."
Laying her down on the bed and hovering over her right after, Jaden made his way to girls neck. Leaving wet kisses there as few moans left girls mouth. His hand made it way to her back, untying girls top and taking it off.
His lips immediately went down on her boobs, sucking and twirling his tongue around nipple. He went lower and lower, until he finally reached her small bottoms. He pulled them down as girls knees where now up.
"God, you are so beautiful."
He whispered making girl blush as her breathing hitched up.
His tongue made it way to her hole, sticking it inside of her while his fingers made eights on her clit.
"Jaden-"
Soft moans of girl filled the room as she was gripping on guys hair and bedsheets.
Her legs shook a little when she felt reaching her orgasm.
Releasing in his mouth, Jaden swallowed everything and licked her clean, not leaving any juices.
"You taste so good baby. You think you can take more?"
"Yes."
"Good."
He grabbed her hand, taking two fingers in his mouth and sucking on them. Girl watched him, enjoying it very much.
Taking her fingers out of his mouth he put her hand down on her area, helping her drive circles. He looked down at what he was doing and then back at girl that had her eyes shut close while biting her lower lip.
She started getting wet all over again. He got up taking off his underwear as that was only thing on his body, putting girls hand away.
He lined up him self with her entrance, putting girls fingers now in her mouth as she sucked on them.
"Jaden please,"
"What baby?"
"Stop being such a tease."
She whined trying to pull his body closer or thrust her hips up to feel him more, but none of it worked since Jaden held himself up pretty good, and pushed her hips down on bed.
He started sticking his tip in and out of her, teasing, while she whimpered a little.
Thrusting down in her, both of them let out loud moans at the same time.
He started thrusting slow, but slowly picking up his pace he started slamming into girl with no mercy as headboard of bed was slamming against the wall.
"Fuck."
"Yes, right there."
girl moaned out feeling him hit the perfect spot in her body.
"Yeah, right here?"
He asked pulling one of her legs over his shoulder, slamming harder at the same place.
"Ye-s."
Girls moans got louder as Jaden wrapped his hand around her neck, choking her a little.
"You gonna cum for me?"
"Mhm."
"Good."
He started going faster, making it harder for girl to hold her orgasm.
"Jae-"
"Fuck yes. Hold it until I tell you."
Clenching her walls around him, Lexi threw Jaden over the edge as he released inside of her.
Pulling out he flipped her so her ass was up in the air and her face was buried into a pillow.
He slammed inside of her. Whole time she was trying to hold her orgasm while Jaden was reaching his second.
"Jaden I can't hold it any longer."
She moaned out bitting her lip as he pulled her up by her hair, so her back was against his chest.
"Be a good girl and wait."
He whispered biting her ear before leaving kisses all over her cheek, neck and shoulder.
She clenched her walls at the same time she moaned in his ear, sending him over the edge as he was playing with her boobs.
"Fuck, cum for me baby."
They released at the same time as Jaden was riding their highs.
"Oh my-"
Lexi said flopping down on the bed trying to catch her breath.
"Did that feel good? Waiting so long to cum?"
Jaden asked smirking as girl looked at him.
"Yes, but I could've done it more."
"Nahh, it was so fun watching you struggle."
Girl pushed his head before he pulled her closer to cuddle with him.
"I love you angel."
"I love you too baby."

°°°°°°°°°°

Oop😳
But anyways, here's Jaden's live at the top from December of 2019, I still can't get over him calling girl sweetie it's so fucking cute. Imagine Jaden Hossler calling you sweetie like ah😭
words count: 1598