Is Our Love A Crime?

"I have never killed a girl before, it has been with me like a rule. You know, never to kill or hit a girl. Do you want that to change... princess?" He growls as he presses his face dangerously close, so close that his lip crashes into my ear. The hairs on his fake moustache prick my skin like little needles as I feel his hot breath run chills down my spine.

"No. Please... don't! It hurts..." I whimper as a single, silent tear slides down my cheek. His touch making my heart beat at a rapid speed, feeling as if it will burst out of my chest any second now, the pain I am feeling is unbearable.

I watch his nostrils flare as he takes a deep breath before opening his eyes which stare intensely at me, as if he is trying to unfold the deep fears I have inside."Will. You. Tell. Anyone?" he slowly asks. Hissing every word into my ear as if they mean something that I don't know.

"No, I promise... I won't. Just please... I beg you to stop." I cry, closing my eyes and biting my lip to stop myself from bursting into tears.

I want this whole thing to be a nightmare, I want to be back in the hotel with my friends. I wish that I had never left.

"Good girl." He speaks unusually calm, has he done this to other people before? "I know who you are and I don't care, you just better not open your mouth to anyone, otherwise I will finish the job properly next time." He spits at me before turning away to meet with the rest of his gang and leaving me stranded.

*

Adrian Armstead is quiet but is known to be the cities big "bad boy" who doesn't let anyone get into the way of his life whilst Angel Heavens is the total opposite.

Angel may be a goody-two-shoes but she is the girl everyone wants to be, though however, she doesn't know it. Not only is her name angelic but she is vibrant and has a bubbly personality that can make anyone love her. Angel's life looks like it is perfect and her only life goal is to live up to her families expectations.

But when she meets Adrian, the hidden son of the world's most well-known criminal and the most handsome boy of the city, her life changes in a way that she is left with no words. The question she has yet to answer is if this is the change she wanted.

COPYRIGHTED © safahnazir

Is Our Love a Crime? © All rights reserved