S4 EP5 ! "Limited Eviction"

Start from the beginning

"Right on time," K-Ci pulled the door open to reveal their landlord, Louis.

"Let's make this quick, I have places to be and things to do." He cut to the chase.

"Give him the rent money, Dal." DeVante instructed.

"I don't have it."

JoJo pulled him to the side. "What you mean you don't have it?"

"Exactly what I said. I. Don't. Have. It." Dalvin broke his sentence down in a sardonic tone.

K-Ci slid over to Louis and threw an arm around his shoulder. "Louisss, my maaann! See, we don't have the money right now but if you give us a little bit more time we'll have it!"

"I'm givin' you one week and thats it. If you don't have it by next Friday, pack your bags!" Louis spat, turning to walk out the door. "And don't ever touch me again." He said to K-Ci before leaving.

DeVante looked in the direction of his brother. "What'd you do with the rent money?"

"I spent it on Apollo!" Dalvin held up the teddy bear.

JoJo stared at him for a while, trying to comprehend. "So if I'm understanding correctly, what you're saying is, you spent two hundred and fifty dollars on a damn teddy bear?!?!"

"Yes I did," Dalvin nodded. "Since it's a limited edition, it costed more than your average teddy bear. Look!" He passed Apollo to Tanai before turning all the lights in the house off. Once completely dark, the stuffed animal began to glow.

 Once completely dark, the stuffed animal began to glow

"Press the button!"

Tanai listened to Dalvin's order and pressed the heart shaped button on the bear's chest. "I loveee youuu!"

"Are we supposed to be impressed?" K-Ci scrunched his face up before flicking the lights back on. "Light show over."

"That was cute and all," Tanai passed Apollo back to Dalvin, "but what are we gonna do about this rent money situation?"

"Y'all ain't got no money?" Dalvin questioned. "No because we spend our money on buying food every other day," JoJo replied.

A light bulb went off in K-Ci's head. "I got it!" He snapped. "We'll all go out and find some jobs, wait till we get paid then quit! With the five of us combined, the money we make should be enough to pay the rent with some money left over!"

"That's a bet."

"So what experiences do you have in working?" The Subway manager folded his hands together, sitting across from DeVante.