→ 𝙞𝙞𝙞.

---------------------------------------------

"GUYS..." STEVE CALLED, SEB WATCHING CONFUSED AS EVERYONE PUT ON GOGGLES AND MASKS. "Oh, no. Guys." Steve called again, Seb watching as the older boy aggressively tried to find something to lean on. "Here." Max spoke, giving Seb some goggles and a black bandana. "Thank you." The boy replied, Mike walking past them with a can of gasoline and some rope. "Hey, where do you think you're going?" Steve asked Mike quickly, Max tying Seb's bandana for him. "Mike only ignored Steve, going to the front of the car. "What are you, deaf? Hello?" Steve spoke, everyone ignoring him as Seb adjusted his headgear. "We are not going down there right now. I made myself clear." Steve scolded, Seb watching him talk to brick walls. "Hey, there's no chance we're going in that hole, all right?" Steve asked, looking to Seb. "You have to agree." Steve pointed to him, Seb shrugging and walking towards the hole.

"It's here, Mike." Seb spoke, Steve groaning aloud as Mike nodded awkwardly. They may have thing where they ignore arguments but to Seb, he didn't care anymore. "Do you still trust me with El-" "Yeah, yeah, shut up about it now." Seb dismissed, walking off as Max smirked to Mike. "Wow, that was harsh." She spoke, Mike scowling at her underneath his bandana. "This ends right now!-" "Steve! You're upset, I get it. But bottom line is, a party member requires assistance, and it is our duty to require that assistance..." Seb heard Dustin as he lead Mike, Lucas and Max down the trail. "He dug into it." Seb spoke, Mike nodding. "Yeah, he got stuck in there." The boy spoke, trying to make conversation as Seb nodded. "That was so needed." Seb murmured, Mike deciding to stay quiet.

––––––☆––––––

STEVE LANDED FIRST, SEB AFTERWARDS. The two waited for the rest of the group to come down, Seb walking forward a bit. "Holy shit." Steve spoke in shock, Seb dismissing him as everyone looked around. "Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's this way." Mike spoke, walking forward as Seb tried to go to him. "Are you pretty sure or are you certain?" Dustin asked, Seb sighing in realisation. "I'm 100% certain. Follow me and you'll know-" "Its this way." Seb spoke, the group looking to him as he pointed in the opposite direction. "The map says-" "That map's backwards." Seb spoke, Lucas groaning to Dustin. "Dustin!" He scolded, the boy surrendering. "I was in a hurry-" "Let's go." Seb spoke, interrupting again as he walked off, the group following as Steve let out noises of disagreement. "Hey, I need to keep you shits safe!" He spoke, Seb looking to the boy. "Walk next to me then." He spoke, Steve nodding awkwardly as they walked side by side.

The group walked in silence for a while before they came across a place with multiple different tunnels. "God." Lucas let out, Seb trying to remember which one it was. "What is this place?" Max asked, Seb walking down a tunnel without telling anyone. "Guys!" Steve called, following Ssb as the group followed him. Before Dustin yelled. They turned to him quickly, the boy falling all over the place. "Dustin!" Lucas yelled, Seb moving forward as did Steve. "Shit! Shit!" Dustin continued to yell, Steve crouching next to him. "What happened?" He asked quickly, Dustin whimpering. "It's in my mouth! Some got on my mouth! Shit-" Dustin was cut off when Seb untied the boy's bandana harshly, the group yelling in objection. "Seb, no!" Max spoke as Dustin coughed harshly. Seb just sighed, taking off his own bandana. Everyone but Seb thought Dustin was literally dying, the boy's coughing trailing quiet. "I'm okay." Dustin spoke, Seb shaking his head.