Thank You.

I have a lot to say, so be prepared 😟

I can't believe that this book is finally over. This literally changed my life. I can see my personality change throughout every chapter of this book too...wow. When I started this, I didn't even think this would get any views. I thought that this would just be another lost wattpad book in the sea of creations. I couldn't be more wrong. I can't believe people actually like my writing, especially in this book! I've made many friends because of this and honestly I'm grateful for each and every one of you.

This is the groupchat that this book was based off of

This is the groupchat that this book was based off of. I can't believe they really got me this far in my life! You can thank them for the creation of this. If I never met them, I wouldn't even be writing. I wouldn't be as far as I am in life right now.

Writing went from a hobby to a passion. When I'm older, I wanna write actual books with original characters! I really wanna thank wattpad for letting me find out who I am. I'm still confused on what I'm meant to be or what my purpose is, but I know that I'll be writing byler to distract myself from that question.

Not all good things last forever. I know that one day I'll look back at this and cringe, but I'll still know that I had fun writing this. This literally changed my life. Without anyone who's ever supported this book, I don't even know if I'd be alive right now. I made this when I was at my lowest, and now I'm ending it at my highest.

TW: PHYSC WARD, DEPRESSION AND SUI/IDE MENTIONS
I've been suffering from nightmares of a place I went during one of my little writing breaks. The one near Halloween. Almost every night for the past few weeks have been filled with nightmares of going back. Everyday I wake up hoping not to be back in that place. And the reason I got sent there was even worse. One of my "friends" took a joke way too far. She talked on stuff she knew nothing about and started directly butting into my friendships. This caused me to almost commit suicide in my bathroom. When my mother found me I got sent directly there. I still haven't gotten an apology for what she did.
But when I got back to all the notifications of you all being worried for me, I nearly burst out in tears of happiness. It genuinely warmed my heart to know that complete strangers over the internet cared about me more than some of the friends I have did. I haven't updated since May because I was going through a really low episode of my life because of depression, but I still want to thank you all for not giving up on me.
END OF TW

In my absence, I wanted to tell you all some amazing things that happened to me.
On March 31st, 2021, 3:07 pm, I got noticed by my childhood idol. My brother thought I was hurt because I was screaming out of joy so much. He's noticed me 2 more times since then, I couldn't be happier <3. I also gave a hamster named Lucy a foster home. Idk how long she'll be staying with me but I love her as if she's one of my own.

You guys all supported me more than most people in my life did. And I really can't thank you all enough for this. One day, I hope to be a famous author. I want people to go back to my wattpad profile and say "Hey, I remember when she wrote gay fanfiction!"

Thank you all so much for making writing genuinely so fun for me. It's been a pleasure writing this and making you all laugh. It's been an honor to create this and make people happy.

Thank you all for everything.

-Gracie/Eileen