Ichi

I did some changes. Sorreh.
------

Konnichiwa ! Boku wa Kurosaki Aki. I'm a new student in Rakuzan. I am transferring here in the middle of the first semester. The reason I came here is because because of my father's work. Yes I came from Yokohama but I was originally from Tokyo till 1st year middle school. I'm not a social butterfly and only had like 2 friends back there but they were true friends. Right now I'm heading to the staff room to get my timetable and class. Speaking of which this school is huge. It's bigger than my old school. Looking around I get lots of stares probably because of my unusual hair color, orange. Yes, I have heard of Kiseki no Sedai and they literally are missing and and orange head person there so I perfectly fit the description and we could become the rainbow Gang. But I don't play sports. I prefer mind games like shogi but I stopped playing them a long time ago.

Long introduction and I have arrived in the staff room. I knocked once and peeked inside.

"Excuse me." As I slid the door causing a rattle sound.

"May I help you?" A woman in her 20s with big round glasses asked. I looked down and saw her big melons then I stared at mine.. Damn..

"Úmm im a transfer student..."

"What's your name~?"

"Kurosaki Aki desu."

"Oh! Your in my class! My name is Hana-sensei! Yorushiku!"

"Haa... Yorushiku... When can I get my time table?" I asked

"Oh yes! Wait a minute~" she left and headed to her desk. "Ah!" She shouted causing everyone to stare at her. Then the teacher beside her started to have a conversation and hana-sensei bowed to her and started walking towards me. "Gomen Aki-chan! I don't have your time table with me."

"Ohh.."
"But! You can go to the Student Council and ask the President for a copy!" She said happily. "There's still time for class. It's 1-A"

"I understand. Then Itikimas."

"Ja ne~" and the she went back inside. Ha... So troublesome. I looked around not knowing the direction and asked some friendly looking students. Which I obtained the directions. And got some tips about the Student council president.

1: never defy him, 2: never look at him in the eye and 3: his orders are absolute. But they did not give me his name. Anyways it's just gonna be a quick chat so it's not gonna hurt right?
-------
Soo the girl just imagine her as Yuuki Asuna from Sword art online for now. I have not yet found an appropriate picture about my main. Few notes it's gunna be a slow update I guess cuz I too have other stories that has been updated since last September. Have mercy on me. And I'm lazy busy in homework. Comment. Vote. K bye.