camboy L // pt2

Continued

"Get on the bed." Harry ordered and Louis obeyed, making his way to his fluffy bed and carefully removing the dildo from himself. Harry lifted the laptop and placed it where both of them are in view, though not showing Harrys face. "I'm going to give you ten slaps, been a naughty little boy." Harry spoke, louis nodding obediently.

The first app was unexpected, landing on Louis' left cheek and tinting it pink. The boy moans loudly and bucked his hips, smearing precum on Harrys leg. His eyes where screwed shut and unconsciously pressing his bum against Harry's hand.

The next hit is a bit harder, making Louis whine and tightly grip the bed sheets in his tiny hands. His back arched and tears close to spilling. Harry quickly lands two slaps on the same cheek and Louis cried out. Handprints forming on his ass and Harry traced the reddening spots before lifting his hand and spanking the boy again, tinting his ass the same colour as his flushed cheeks.

He stares at Louis' plump ass jiggling with the force of the slap. "So pretty,"he mumbled and landed a blow on the bottom of Louis' cheeks where they meet his thick thighs. It hurts so good a high pitched moan slips past the boy's swollen, cherry red lips and Harry picks up the soiled panties next to him.

He spreads Louis' cheeks with one hand, exposing his pink hole and running his fingers over the rim. "God, I love your little body," he groans, quickly shoving two fingers in, causing Louis to moan and push his hips up needily.

"Don't be a greedy," Harry scolds, pulling his fingers out and smacking over Louis' hole.

"Daddy's going to fuck you now, okay princess." Harry states quietly and Louis' hazy eyes light up. Harry pulled out his fingers from Louis' hole.

They both went over to where the laptop was and said their goodbyes, and ending the stream, promising them to be back next time.

Harry took off his shirt and trousers and Louis crawls over, looking at him with pleading eyes and a cute pout. "Please." he whined, grabbing the lube from the box. "If you want to get fucked so bad, put the lube on my cock," he instructs and Louis quickly pulled down Harrys boxers, making the thick length pop out in front of his face.

He couldn't help but lick the precum off of the tip before coating Harrys cock with a generous amount of lube and giving it a few tugs with both of his tiny hands. "Hands and knees now, baby." the man orders and Louis obey, arching his back and wiggling his hips. Harry smacked his arse and aligned his dick at the boys fluttering entrance, rubbing the tip over his pink rim.

He jiggled Louis' ass in his hands and ruts his cock up between his cheeks. "You want it? want my cock inside of your slutty hole?" Harry teases and Louis clenched his hole around nothing.

"Yes, d-" Louis whimpers, but Harry cuts him off with a sharp smack to his ass. "Tell me what you want, baby."

Louis lets out an airy moan. "I want your big cock fucking my slutty hole, please, need it inside me!" he mewls, squeezing his eyes shut and arching his back even deeper to push his ass further towards Harry, presenting himself for the man to take.

"Look at you," Harry groans before letting the head of his cock slip into Louis' tight heat.

It feels like heaven and the small boy is begging for more as Harry slowly pushes in deeper, the man's hands tightly gripping his soft hips.

"Please," Louis moans and Harry decides to just give him what he wants, shoving in the rest of his hard cock until his hips are hitting Louis' ass with a smacking noise. The plump cheeks jiggle at the impact and the little one's petite arms are trembling, hardly keeping him up on all fours. High pitched moans are constantly tumbling out of his mouth as Harry barely gives him any time to adjust and starts fucking him roughly from the start.

"Fuck, you feel so good around my cock," Harry grunts, thrusting into Louis at a quick pace. "So pretty."

"Daddy!" Louis squeals at a particularly harder thrust. "Love your cock."

He smacks Louis' ass to see it jiggle and the wrecked boy collapses onto the bed, hips only being held up by Harry's bruising grip.

High pitched moans and whimpers are being forcefully fucked out of him by Harry's unforgiving, deep thrusts. Hot tears are running down Louis' flushed cheeks, adding to the mess of drool and cum, and he's biting down on his own hand in a desperate attempt to silence his pretty noises.

"Such a slutty little boy, aren't you?" Harry's drilling into him at a brutal pace and Louis is sobbing quietly into his pillow because it feels so fucking good and he needs to cum. He slips his small thumb past his cherry red lips, sucking on the digit to keep himself quiet and grounded.

The man drapes himself over Louis' small body, covering him completely, still snapping his hips. The new angle has Harry's cock hitting Louis' prostate with every thrust and that, combined with Harry whispering filthy things into his ear, pushes the boy closer and closer towards his third orgasm.

Harry loves the sight of Louis' sweet little face so wrecked. Sucking his thumb makes the younger boy look so innocent and small. The man knows Louis can be a little slut, but he also seems to be a pure little angel being corrupted by Harry, helpless whimpers slipping out of his open mouth.

"Daddy, can I please, oh fuck! please cum?" Louis asks around the thumb in his mouth, thighs shaking from the position and the pleasure. Heat is building up in his tummy and his red little dick is dripping precum.

"Yeah, baby, you've been so good for me," Harry gives him permission, scraping the rough stubble of his beard along Louis' soft neck.

Louis whimpers, clenching around Harry's cock tightly as his small dick squirts cum onto the duvet beneath him. His body goes limp in Harry's grip, and he's a moaning mess, drooling around his finger.

Harry's length is still rubbing his sensitive insides, the man is chasing his own release with powerful thrusts. He focuses on the way Louis' wet hole clenches so tightly around him and on the boy's sweet little mewls of oversensitivity.

He feels fondness at Louis' incoherent babbles about his cock and the moans of "Daddy!" slipping out of his open mouth. Harry's hips stutter as he cums deep inside the squirming boy with a low grunt, filling him up with his cum.

He slowly pulls out, watching his come drip out of Louis' gaping hole. He pushes it back in with his fingers, playing inside Louis' wet, used hole.

"Daddy," the little boy whines pathetically, "Too much!"

After spreading his fingers apart once more Harry pulls them out, reaching for the box where Louis keeps his toys. He takes out a plug and pushes it into the fucked-out boy.

"So pretty, baby," Harry mumbles, "Such a perfect little boy for me." He pats Louis' bum and picks him up, sitting him down sideways on his lap.

Harry brings his cum-coated fingers up to Louis' face and the boy eagerly licks off his daddy's cum before cuddling into Harry's broad chest, purring like a little kitten. "I like you quite a lot, Daddy," he whispers and Harry hums.