Shot 2

"All The Rajni Fans
Dont Miss The Chance
Lungi Dance, Lungi Dance"

A petite girl was doing the lungi dance step with her dupatta in her hands and baby Muskan was wide awake in her bassinet staring at the sight in front of her in wide eyed wonder.

"What the!!" Was all he could say

Gauri stopped her dance as soon as she noted the presence of a long haired man in the cabin

"I didn't make her cry. Sacchi" She said pinching her throat lightly.

"She cried??" He asked

"A little bit." She said showing her index finger and thumb holding it showing how much little.

Baby Muskaan looked between the two people in the room and realising her entertainment has come to an end let out an ear splitting wail.

"Its you. Not me" Gauri washed her hands off any involvement in the baby's crying.

Omkara shook his head in disbelief and hurried to his niece.

He took her in his arms and rocked her trying to calm her.

But baby Muskaan's eyes were on the woman in front of her.

'Why is she looking at me?? Is she trying to let her papa know that I woke her up with my chattering' Gauri wondered.

"Accha hum chalthe hei" Gauri said in a hurry and rushed to the door.
(Okay. I will leave you to it)

"Stop stop" Omkara called her back

"What??"

"You said she cried before right??"

"Only a little"

"Fine. Little. And she stopped crying when you danced for her"

"Yes" Gauri said proudly.

"Great. Now dance" he said

"What??" Gauri screeched. Its one thing to dance crazily in front of a little baby. It is totally different to dance in front of a strange man.

Baby Muskaan didn't like someone screeching louder than her and she in turn increased the volume of her wail.

"Hush hush..." Omkara rocked her again

"Please dance. I don't know how to make her stop" Omkara pleaded and Gauri took pity on him and danced her wierd steps again.

As soon as Gauri started dancing, Muskaan stopped her wailing as if switched off.

"Wow. Its working. Keep on dancing" Gauri glared at the jatadhari.

"I'm tired. I will hold her. You dance for a while" Gauri said and swiftly took the baby from him leaving him gaping

"Me?? Dance??" Omkara asked in horror.

The baby wails again and Omkara hurried and did some dance. But the baby kept crying.

"She likes lungi dance. Do lungi dance" Gauri said excitedly.

The baby fell asleep after a while.

Omkara and Gauri sighed in relief.

"Thanks! For the help.I don't know how I would have managed alone" Omkara said in gratitude.

"Where is your wife??" Gauri asked casually

"Wife?? I don't have a wife" Omkara said

"You don't??" Gauri asked with her eyes wide