𝟬.𝟭 𝗯𝘂𝗿𝗻𝗼𝘂𝘁

Start from the beginning

sighing you nodded in response and hurried out the door going to find aiko, turning the corner you almost ran into your tall friends back. she was talking to two boys who you knew as kuroo and kenma from the volleyball team.

aiko turned around and smiled, "[name]! how was your classes?"

you glared ahead of you as she wrapped her arm around you turning you to look at the boys, "amazing as always, aiko!"

her eyes brightened as you replied, "really!?"

"no! it sucked, i don't give a fuck about plants and space. why do i have to learn about that, it's fucking stupid and that old teacher told me to meet him in detention after school."

kuroo bursted out laughing and aiko sighed, "language."

"are you going to go meet him?" kuroo asked already having an idea of what your answer was going to be.

"of course not. i have to work tonight anyways."

the four of you started walking outside to a picnic table, "where do you work?"

you smiled. you loved talking about where you worked it was your dream after all, "nine tails tattoo and piercing shop, it's not too far from here actually!"

aiko smiled at the sight of you getting excited about something. aiko and kuroo sat across from each other at the table as did you and kenma. everyone pulled out their lunch but you and kenma, kuroo took kenma's switch once again and forced him to get his lunch out.

"you work at a tattoo shop? are you not too young?" kuroo asked.

you shook your head, "i'm seventeen. that's close enough, my parents know the owner. i'm learning still but i know how to do piercings!"

kenma observed you as you talked, you had no lunch and you looked tired. you clearly needed rest but he wasn't going to say anything, he barely knew you. he's seen you around the school before and at some of his volleyball matches but he couldn't quite remember who you were there to see... you always have had different coloured hair underneath your natural hair which he found interesting, he wondered why you dyed your hair. looking at you he saw that your hair was currently red and [hair color], you had light mascara on and dark bags under your eyes.

there was one question he wanted to ask you though, "do you have any tattoos or piercings?"

turning your back to aiko she pulled your shirt up revealing the back of your bra and the spider lily flowers you had on the back of your shoulders, "yup! i don't have any color in them though, i like black ink tattoos more."

aiko answered the question the two boys were thinking, "it took her parents lots of convincing but they came through! they agreed as long as it would be placed in a spot that wouldn't be very noticeable."

you pushed your hair behind your ears showing off your ear piercings. you had two lobe piercings on each ear, an industrial piercing as well as a double helix on the opposite ear. kenma hid his look of amazement, it looked very cool and your red hair added to your vibe.

"that's cool," kenma responded before going back to his lunch.

aiko looked at you empty handed and handed you an extra sandwich which she always packs incase you don't bring food. kenma watched the whole thing and picked up on something about you already, you had eating problems... or you just forgot your lunch but by the look that aiko gave you it was obvious to him.

you looked over at kenma letting aiko and kuroo talk, "so you play volleyball?"

kenma nodded, "yeah, i'm the teams setter. i haven't seen you around much, aiko comes to our practices sometimes."