Wake up ~Part 2 Lemon~

It was so warm and you opened your eyes.Did the wake up and sleep over and over again end finally.All you knew was that you were warm.You were laying in some red cloth.You lifted it to see it was some coat.Oddly familiar.When taking a better look.

"Alucard?" you guessed then out of know where a head poked out of the once nothingness but a coat. (did that even make sense xD)

"You guessed right~...." He gave a sexual tone in his voice and pulled off his normal grin showing off his fangs.He looked pale everywhere .Well he's a vampire...But...everywhere he's p-pale.Wait...he's naked!

When your eyes trailed down his stomach to look Alucard quickly pins you down.

"I want to taste your blood~"he leaned into your neck.

"W-Wait stop!"You held him away."D-Do I even have blood?! I been injected with things! It wouldn't eve-" Alucard covered your mouth with his hand then had it trail down your cheek.

"You think that will stop me (F/N)~ Plus I know that you would be a virgin~" Alucard grinned more then usual."I mean look at you~..." He chuckled.

You looked away and crossed your arms,also puffing your cheeks in the process.Alucard then forced you to look at him.Deep into his glowing eyes.It was hypnotizing but you didn't lose all your senses.

"Let me make it up...(F/N)~..." Alucard's long slender like arms trailed down your stomach then right on top of your private area.

"H-Hugh!" You gasped and closed your eyes.Your lips then met with Alucard's right after you closed them.His fangs almost pierced your bottom lip but Alucard knew how to maneuver his mouth around yours easily.His long tongue then wraps around yours almost going down your throat.You panicked when you were starting to lose oxygen.You quickly pulled away and was panting rapidly.

The saliva line was visual to you both and you were mostly out of breath and mostly couldn't go any further, but Alucard will get you to where you can't take it anymore.

Alucard then laid back and used his powers to pull your body to his laying down form,but before that he tore off what you wore and now your present to his standing member.

"Suck me (F/N)~." he commanded and of course you listened.What would be the outcome of you didn't? Force. And if that would occur you would have an idea on how violent Alucard could be on you specifically.You moved your hair out of your face then took a hold of his length.When you did you looked to see that Alucard was smirking evilly and slightly sexually.

You brought your lips closer to his member then began to lick the head of it slowly.Alucards smirk then faded away and looked as if he was gonna moan.Your tongue felt a bit rough on him.Your tongue swirled around his members head and afterwards your mouth then wraps around it quickly and brings Alucards length into your mouth.

"Ah (F/N)~..." You heard Alucard for a silently.Alucard reached down and ran his fingers through your (h/c) (h/l) hair.

Soon after you began to suck him slow and easy.You changed your pace to then fast and hard when knowing how soon he was about to be.You heard Alucard pant for once and moan.You rubbed his length just to give more pleasure to Alucard's member.

"(F/N)~ I'm cumming~!" He rolled his head back a bit then ran his own hand in jet black hair.

A thick liquid then shot in your mouth and since there was so much you had to swallow some of it.You pulled away and wiped your lips while panting.

"E-Eugh...Alucard..." You whinned cutely as you then licked your lips.Alucard sprung up once his name was heard and pinned you down again roughly.His hair covered his face and he panted heavily."A-Aluc-"

Alucard opened his mouth then pulled you up by the back of your head and sank his teeth into your neck.It was so fast that You ended up reacting very late.

"Mmm~" you felt him drain your blood away."Its delicious~..."he mumbled while continuing."The smell matches the taste~..."

"Alucard s-stop it....!" you hit his chest and tried pulling away.Alucard slowly laid you down and opened your legs.Alucard pulled away from your neck then tore off your bra like an animal."A-Aiee!" you squeaked silently. He groped your breasts and yanked your nipples hard causing you squeal his name and throw your head back.The pain made you cry a bit but the pleasure was making those into tears of joy.

"I'll make you scream even more pig~..."he tore your panties into pieces then picked your lower half up to meet his length prodding at your now exposed womanhood.

"Alucard wait p-please your moving to f-fast...!" You moved your hips around to avoid the scary scene.

"(F/N)...." he spoke then leaned into your ear."Pain is only a thought...Yiu decide to change that thought...Now trust me.." Those words calmed you down.He looked at you and smiled normally for once.You then nodded your head and Alucard began to push in.

---Alucard's POV---
"N-Ngh!!" I heard (F/N) wince in pain.I honestly didn't understand her pain since what I normally feel doesn't bother me at all,but (F/N) wasn't like me so I must comfort her...

"(f/n)..." I ran my fingers through her hair. "Should I stop?" She looked at me with an innocent look.When I began to shift myself she shook her head.

"N-No please don't pull out...." She whispered and looked away with red cheeks.That a girl...

---Normal POV---
Alucard pushed the rest of his length and you only bit your lip and ignored how much it hurt.You recovers and the pain quickly turned to endless pleasure.He then began to thrust at a normal speed now knowing that you have overcame the pain you feel and turned it into pleasure.

"Tight~ and w-warm~" Alucard pushed in deeper and finally hit your G-Spot.

"Al-Alucard~...Ahhh~" Alucard began abusing that spot with hard thrusts.His hands then cupped your breasts and he began to message them while he began to suck on your neck where he bit you.Since he came earlier his member was more sensitive.

"I-I'm gonna cum again soon~ Haha (F/N)~" Alucard whispered by your ear while moaning sexually.Alucard's thrust then became more violent and you felt like you were being torn apart.

"Ahh~ Alucaaaard~" Your head rolled back again & you moaned and whined his name.

"(f/n)...Ahh~!" His last thrusts cause you to cum before him but his load shot straight itI your womb almost filling it till its full.Your legs shook almost feeling numb and you panted along with Alucard.He then began to chuckle.

"I'm not done yet~...I want...More~..."

---25 mins later---

Your whole body was numb as Alucard penetrated you deeply having you already full of his seed.

"N-Nghh!" Alucard released again then finally pulled out leaving the rest on your naked exhausted form.You were half asleep.Wishing you could actually spend time doing something else since you finally woke up from the endless cycle,but...thinking more about it..It was worth it.

Alucard then pulled you on top of him and pulled you into a...hug?Your exhausted body didn't even care anymore.It was to tired.

"I appear to have grown a heart for you (f/n)" He lifted your lazy head by your chin then planted a kiss."Hopefully you can move in the morning."He began to laugh a little but it was then cut off for your ears once your numb body finally gave in to the exhaustion and shut down.

"Goodnight~...."