20. Studio (dancing & pictures)

Jennie was annoyed, she just wanted to stay home and rest, not only physically but mentally as well, she felt drained after everything.

She took the elevator to the 7th floor, she needed to supervise the studio and that everything was going according to the plan, plus hand out the damn envelope that she couldn't even read cause it was totally sealed.

She walked and heard music coming from the studio, it was out loud, she could see lights, and a pair of cameras ready, everything seemed on their place since the whole set needed to be mounted on Monday, "Who the hell is listening to Señorita by Shawn Mendes instead to focus in all the technical details, I swear if there's someone just playing around or procrastinating it's gonna get fired", she said to herself.

When she was about to step in her jaw dropped to the ground, it was Lisa dancing her heart out, "Omg Manobangs! You'll be the dead to me" she said for herself, she just stood there staring the whole routine without even blink, she just couldn't believe her movements were so accurate, natural, passionate and sexy, that's it, I'm dead and I just landed in heaven, she thought.

Once the dance was over she went outside and waited for some minutes, she just needed to breath and calm down, once she felt in control again she walked in "Lisa I can't believe you are working on Saturday, are you the one checking lights and sound?" Jennie said.

Lisa got surprised "Omg Jennie! Do you wanna kill me, gosh you really startled me", Lisa answered, and then she went to hug her friend, but she stopped suddenly "Oh omg I'm sorry I'm kinda sweaty" and she stepped back, Jennie looked at her and she couldn't help to smile and to see Lisa's abs, really hot abs, Jennie calm down, this is just admiration, stop looking at her like that, "Oh and why are you sweating? What were you doing?" Jennie asked innocently, then she took a towel and helped her to clean her face, neck, and abs, Lisa was just surprised for her friend's actions, "Well I wanted to make sure the lights, and sound were working already, also some cameras" she said blushing.

Then Jennie gave her a gummy smile, "Lili I have seen everything, you are so so talented, like really sooooo talented, tell me you took some pictures and video" Lisa looked at her in awe, and completely red, "Jennie, I didn't know you were here,  I mean I thought I was gonna be alone.. not..but well... I.. I like to check if everything works well with things like this, like really prove it works for real, so I had this idea, I feel kinda embarrassed to be honest, I know there are other ways to check the technical stuff, actually the staff did it, but I just wanted to make sure and .... Well I'm sorry", Lisa get yourself together, stop stuttering, remember she is your friend, she won't judge you or something, let this go naturally she thought.

"Don't feel like that, you did amazing, and it's a really good way to check if everything works, so now, can I see how it looks, the lights and sound" Jennie said playfully.

Lisa gave her one of the cameras, the lights were perfect, the sound as well, everything seems really profesional, "Wow this really looks amazing, I mean not only the dance, that's a marvelous thing, but everything else, it really seems that it was filmed by the entire crew, and the shoots too! you are pure talent!" Manoban looked at her in disbelief "Thanks Nini, It really means a lot for me", smiling again, Jennie smiled back.

They sat in the middle of the studio, "Lili let me keep one of the videos, you can delete the rest", Jennie asked her with her puppy eyes, Lisa looked at her and smiled, "Take this, it's the Memory card, you can download the vid, and then give it back to me, that's actually my camera, just promise me you will take care of it" Jennie nodded.

"Lili I came here to start supervising the staff, my mum sent me, and she told me to give this to the person in charge, so I guess it's you, it's just a list of requirements, you may want to see it before leave, my mum is very exigent" Lisa took the envelope and got up to drink water, "Ok I'm gonna check it, if you want to you could keep checking the shoots in the other cameras" and Jennie got up all happy and giggling to grab the other two cameras.

Lisa opened the envelope, but there wasn't any list, it was a note.

Dear Lisa, I'm sorry for contact you this way, but it seemed easier for me, please don't let Jennie see this note, I'm trying to keep my daughter busy, while I deal with certain ex-boyfriend, I know you have been really supportive towards my dear child, she told me everything about you, and I can see she is really fond of you and I have to thank you for that, Jennie don't have lots of friends, but as I have  witnessed with my own eyes you really have a golden heart, please take her to eat something or watch a film, just make her forget a little the awful days she has been passing, she seems tough but I have heard her cry all nite and almost all morning, she just thinks she must mask all her feelings, to don't worry other people.

Thank you in advance

Mrs. S. Kim

After read the whole note 2 times, she made sure to tear the paper in mini pieces and she threw it away.

"Nini I'm done with all those requirements, everything is already done, do you want to go to my flat and play with Leo", Lisa couldn't hear anything, she was looking for Jennie, she was in a corner looking all serious to some pictures on her camera, Damn I'm dead "Jennie are you alright?, the CEO looked at her, and showed her a picture  "Jennie I can explain, I wasn't stalking or something, it's just that.... I was just checking my camera doing random shots around and..." Jennie cut her off "Do you think I think you are a stalker?, Where you stalking me?", "No Jennie I just... I thought you...well more like I think that you look... You look beautiful, when you smile like that, and I was just in the correct place at the right time", Jennie looked at her "Don't say anything else, please" Jennie said in a firm tone, she seemed mad but she was just trying to process all this, when she looked back at Lalisa and saw how Lisa's eyes saddened her heart crushed, "You can delete it, if you want, I'm sorry, it won't happen again, actually I was gonna show it to you but idk I just forgot, I was really busy".

 You look beautiful, when you smile like that, and I was just in the correct place at the right time", Jennie looked at her "Don't say anything else, please" Jennie said in a firm tone, she seemed mad but she was just trying to process all this, w...

Jennie looked at her, Lisa was wearing a hoodie covering her abs, and looking at the floor, looking really ashamed, "Why would I delete it, it's a beautiful picture, I guess you caught me in my happiest moment" Jennie said, actually just one of my happiest moments since you started to work here Jennie said for herself.

Lisa still seemed down, she took the cameras back, and deleted some shoots and videos, then she packed all the cameras slowly to put them on the lockers, and everything was so quiet.

That's when Jennie decided to get up to hug her from behind, "I'm not mad at you, and I don't feel bad or something, I just feel flattered, because you think I'm ... Beautiful", "I don't think you are beautiful, you really are beautiful" Lisa said.

Jennie stared in awe, feeling something weird in her stomach, and said confidently "Well you are beautiful too plus let's don't forget about your many talents, and if I can have your video, then you can have my picture, let's say it's an exchange, what do you think?" Jennie asked, and Lisa just chuckled, Jennie hugged her tightly and she blushed when she felt Lisa's abs behind her hoodie, good Lisa wasn't looking at her.

They stood like that for some time till Lisa agreed the deal, "So were you inviting me to your place to play with Leo?" Jennie asked her, and Lisa nodded "Do you want to? Or we can do whatever you want boss" Jennie laughed, "Let's go Manoban". They walked out together,  Jennie carried  Lisa's camera, "Maybe we can take more pictures, together this time, I can use your camera right?" Lisa smiled at her approving it. "Before we go to see my Leo let me call uncle to tell him I'll go to your flat, and you'll take me back home later on", Lisa nodded.