2-15-2015 12:00Am page11

dear diary,Well its 12:00Am cause last night i watched the movie TITANIC i loved it but i couldnt sleep though i was up all night thinking about it like who were the victims of the TITANIC and also thinking why did the people in the water died but not rose who survived and at one part i did not like is when Jack died in the water but one part that was sad was when a man died inculing his baby.

Isnt that sad?.

Anyways guess this ok so i told a few people that she is dating a guy who is in grade school still then she comes up too me and says...

"I hate u DAnna"

Then she textes me back and she txted me this...

"Hey DAnna i am sorry that i got mad".

Cant u belive that i mean like she always gets mad at the stupid's thing ever i mean am i right.

Anyways i watched the trailer of TITANIC it was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh and if u go on youtube search on youtube react sonix.exe cause it is CREEPY AS HELL MAN LIKE NO KIDDING!

Oh and also me and thatinvisiblekid12 or Emma r friends it was a few days we didnt talk but at choir she talked too me then when we had gym class i thought she wouldnt talk too me but then i cought up too her when we were running then we just talked the whole time then she wanted too be on a team with me and a few girls like me and Emma we arnt assholes but Morgan H and damn i forgot her name i will ask Emma later.

BRB.

Ok well now i am reading one of my friends book it is awesome hold on let me txt Emma...

All of my readers out there read the book from thatinvisiblekid12 its called its the thoughts that count so search it and read it then if u like it follow her and take it from me it was AWESOME and Emma if u r reading this then just know that i am your friend.

Anyways for a few days now i have been having weird dreams like Emma but diffrent that is why i am wrighting in it know.

So my bad dream is a demon and me and him were battling for our life and then i lose and i get killed and then i jump and now i cant sleep thats why i am writing now well now i have too train for karate class today

-kat_killer2015