Himiko!

Izuku was rushing behind Hitoshi who was practically sprinting out if the car to get inside the hospital. Izuku arrived only seconds after Hitoshi threw open the doors yelling, "Where is she?!"

"Who?" The receptionist asked, eyeing the breathless two worriedly.

"Toga Himiko. What room?" Hitoshi asked his tone was close to demanding.

The reception paper away on her keyboard and questioned, "Are you friends of hers?"

"We are family to her. She is our best friend. Now, where is she?" Izuku requested politely, reaffirming that Himiko felt more like family than she did a friend. Hitoshi and Izuku both showed her their IDs before she relented at seeing their names in Himiko's contact information along with woman named Inko.

"Room 204. Go ahead, she is relaxing with lunch at the moment."

At those words of confirmation, the two friends walked briskly down the hallway, avoiding the passing nurses and doctors to get to the stairs. Screw the elevator, it will take too long! They rushed up the stairs to get to the second floor, once they did aizuku began counting the room numbers to get to the correct room.

"Okay. 201, 202, 203.... 204!" Izuku counted down before hurrying inside the slightly open hospital room door to get inside.

Himiko sat upright in her bed watching a comedy show on the provided tv in the upper corner of the room. Her little lunch tray had two turkey sandwiches, a glass of water and a chocolate pudding to the side. She looked over at them with a spoon if jello in her mouth. "Oh hey, guys! Hospital food kind of sucks."

"Himiko!" The both yelled literally launching themselves across the room to her bedside. They dragged her into a very emotional group hug which caused her to almost choked on her jello before returning the hug from them.

"Hey, hey. It's okay! I'm okay. Mostly." Himiko tried to reassure them, patting their backs.

"What happened?" Hitoshi asked, getting serious with his tone.

"Well, I had to infiltrate a villainous gang before they went to war with another. That was the job, so I disguised myself as one of the upper heads to gather more information." Himiko explained before sighing, "Apparently the guys found out faster than expected about my true identity. The informant we had was a forced member of a gang they told us, but turns out they were lying. They were double spy for both sides, they told us about one gang's hideout just to protect they other one they were in. The raid happened quickly since I found out their secret plans and told the headquarters to send some people over. But when the other underground heroes showed up, the gang leader started asking questions about who stole the information, the informant ratted me out since they wanted to save their own behind. Everything was a blur, I got punched, the underground heroes got in to raid, I escaped to restrain the informant who was trying to run away. And then everything got blurry when I put the handcuffs on them. Next thing I know, I'm here."

"Wow." Izuku started after her explanation.

Hitoshi furrowed his brow, "So, status?"

"Let's see. The doctor said that my black eye will last for a while since the gang leader put a lot of force behind it. I have some other bruises and cuts, but there aren't too serious. I just have to take some medicine to make the bruising and swelling go down and just take some pain medicine to lessen the pain."

"Well, I'm glad nothing too serious happened. We were so worried about you!" Izuku exclaimed, climbing over her blanket to hug her again. Hitoshi followed suit, causing Himiko to giggle at the overwhelming warmth.

*

Izuku came back into the room with three ice cream sundaes. Hitoshi was just calming watching the television with her.

"I'm back! Ice cream time," Izuku said, handing off the sundaes to each person. "Let's see, Hitoshi had the chocolate, I had the vanilla and Himiko has the strawberry. Okay, I think we are all set."

Hitoshi piped up while opening his sundae treat, "The doctor came in while you were gone. Apparently, Himiko can leave tomorrow since her injuries can be easily treated with some medicine and ice packs."

"And they write me a doctor's note for work, I can stay home until my black eye and bruising goes away. Which means catching up on sleep and binging shows." Himiko added with a happy smile as she dug into her strawberry ice cream.

"Okay, so let's just have a sleep over and then we can bring her home tomorrow. Good plan?"

"Good plan."

"Guys, you don't have to."

"We want to." Izuku responded with reassurance towards Himiko which caused her to smile.

Hitoshi went ahead and started texting their old classmates and friends about the situation. All of the responses were of worry and promises of sending over basket of goodies for her to be pt well. A lot of them assured him that they would visit and check on her as soon as they can.

*

After sleeping over in her hospital room, Izuku and Hitoshi brought Himiko back home with the recommended medicine. When everything was settled back at the apartment, Izuku went ahead and posted the video he had finished editing yesterday. Himiko and Hitoshi stay on the couch as Izuku pulled up the video for them to laugh at.

The white background with the green bunny intro played once again before Deku appeared on the screen next to an empty chair.

Deku was smiling, not saying his intro until a certain blonde pro hero said down in the chair.

"Hello everyone! Deku here!"

"What up fucks?" Bakugo welcomed with a sadistic look on his face, preparing for the video.

"Today's video is a makeup competition."

"I'm going to win," Bakugo declared, sitting upright in his chair receiving an equally competitive look on Izuku's face.

"I wouldn't be so sure." Izuku responded back to him with a smirk.

To be continued...