Meanwhile with the home team consisting of Sanji, Nami, Usopp and Gan Fall are slowly traveling across the Upper Yard on the Going Merry

Meanwhile with the home team consisting of Sanji, Nami, Usopp and Gan Fall are slowly traveling across the Upper Yard on the Going Merry. The crew has several questions for this Sky Knight. Gan Fall began to speak of the history behind the war between Shandia and the inhabitants of Sky Island and how Upper Yard was originally not in the sky, it just appeared out of nowhere. He went on to explain that The Shandians were then eventually driven out of Upper Yard for selfish interest of the Sky people.

"Well..what transpired of you being God?" Usopp asked with his head tilted in curiosity. "Well I have been God for a long time until Eneru came along..that was 6 years ago." Gan Fall sighed with a bit of defeat in his voice from just remembering that day. "Why were we attacked by Shandia when we first arrived?" Sanji asked. "You might have been mistaken to be like Eneru's escaped enforcers that were seized by Eneru." Gan Fall went on to answer his question. "What about the gold Sky Knight?" Nami asked with a bit of a pout. "Gold? What gold do you speak of?" Gan Fall didn't understand what Nami meant about gold.  "What about Mae..do you know anything about her?" Sanji asked with eccentricity in his voice. "..."

Gan Fall was speechless...Mae, those two years ago.. "Mae..I thought she was a sky island inhabitant, but she had no wings on her back, a blue sea dweller she was. Out of her own curiosity she went to Upper Yard despite the warnings and her life was taken by Eneru but not before she looked at his face, I heard her screams while flying on Pierre. I just wish I could've given her more warnings." Sanji looked flabbergasted, Usopp quickly brought up something that will shock Gan Fall. "Sanji said she saw her, I saw her too." Gan Fall gasped and had a small smile of relief, but that smile quickly subsided. "That means..that she was taken by Eneru to be some kind of object to play with." Sanji quickly stood up at those words and rush of anger was in his voice. "A lady should never be treated like that!!" Nami grabbed Sanji's shoulder slowly sitting him back down to calm down.

Flashback...

Gan Fall was in an attempt to negotiate with the Shandians. "Who the hell do you think you are Gan Fall?!" Wyper shouted with rage in his voice. "Give us back SHANDORA!" Gan Fall slowly nodded no. "This 'Vearth' is useful for the Sky people as well..you will have to share it, I'm sorry." Wyper was speechless..he couldn't believe this! All of these 400 years of being sent up to the sky and his great ancestor

End of flashback..

At the shrine..

Mae slowly woke up noticing she was no longer on the throne but instead on a fluffy cloud. She'd yawn and get up, walking toward the throne area of the shrine. She's greet three small associates by Eneru's throne holding stone plasters. They'd each bow after saying their hellos. "Ah Mae, I see you've awaken from resting? Sorry I couldn't keep you next to me, but you were just so tired so I wanted you to be more comfortable." Eneru spoke whilst biting down on a piece of fruit. "So now that the survival game is beginning. I must what do you think about it, my lavender?" He'd turn to look at the associates, they'd walk away being dismissed for now. "Well..in all honestly, I just hope I'll survive." Mar spoke shyly, Eneru laughed it off before shifting to a more serious tone.. "Mae..tell me who you encountered on that day at Lovely Street." Mae suddenly gasped..He..knew?! Did Ohm tell him?! No..it's his Mantra! "N-Nobody! I was just going to do the priests a favor!" Eneru glared down at Mae..

"I know you're lying to me..it's best you tell you the truth..or you won't like what happens to you." Eneru gave a smug smile..he knows how to play with her, especially when it comes to intimidating her. He'd gently take her hand slowly placing the palm on the side of his face. Mae's breath slowly began to be heavy and tears forming..she hated to be intimidated. "I-I'm sorry..Straw Hat." Mae quickly covered her mouth realizing what she had just said. "Good..you told the truth..I'm sorry for scaring you, and I should've went with you that day..you could've been hurt by those.. 'pirates'." He'd give a small kiss in an attempt to make her feel better, she'd try to hold in her giggles but..she can't resist this God. "I won't hurt you, I can't stay mad at you. But promise me you won't leave without asking me ok?" Mae nodded in keeping that promise.

Eneru began to have a thought.

Straw Hat hm? Well, he has messed with my love and I won't let him get away with that. This survival game will prove just that, he won't survive, and soon all the survivors, Mae, and myself will travel to the Endless Vearth..YOU WON'T BE APART OF IT, STRAW HAT!

The Shandians began to prepare to head for the shrine, Wyper turned to look at the warriors "If any of you have what it takes to be brave and to see your fellow comrades die before your eyes, then come with me. Otherwise, go back home. "Today we ARE TAKING ENERU'S HEAD!" The Shandians let out their war cry, none have stepped back. They began to spread out heading towards Upper Yard for their goal..take Eneru's head. Meanwhile the rest of the Straw Hats get separated from being chased by the Python, now the true survival game can begin.

 Meanwhile the rest of the Straw Hats get separated from being chased by the Python, now the true survival game can begin

On the Next One Piece...
"Three hours begins..now."

"What's Sky Warfare?"

"I predict only five will survive."

"This God won't underestimate me!"

"Who are you?"

"The Life-Threatening Reject! War Demon Wyper's Resolve!"