Interview with Staff Member

The person who sticked to me for the past one year! The person who never left my side throughout my ups and downs and supported as well as encouraged me to never give up, she is none other than Nikki sis. Potterhead_Niki

So first of all, welcome to the interview akka, I am so glad and happy to interview you. I am delighted to have you as one of the staff members, without wasting any more time lets start the interview akka

Starting with, How do you feel to be in staff? Is it good? Is it boring? Is it a weird feeling?

It feels amazing to be a part of staffs. They all are so hard working. Best part is that they are warm and kind and always read to help others.

Noice!!!

I feel like writing an essay. I love my baby like community

The baby community lobs you back. 

Moving on to the next one, Did you expect yourself to be in this position when you joined here?

I don't really have an answer to this question.I never really thought I will be a part of staffs. And I am honoured that I get to be a part of staff. It's still feels like a dream.When we started , I thought I will just be a part of it and give my contribution to help teen. All thank to our dear divu. She thought I am capable to be a part of staffs. And that how it started. 

Moving on to the next one, What is the most sensitive and happy moment as a staff member?

Well, I can't really pin point one because every day was a an adventure. But I guess, today when we are celebrating our one year journey ,I just feel like today is my biggest and happiest and kind of emotional moment as a staff member. Seeing my baby like community grow is just.. I have no word right now.

True Akka!!

Moving on to next one, What does TEEN FIX mean to you?

I don't even know from where to begin with. TEEN FIX is not just a community but an emotion. It's like my baby. And I am seeing her grow into a strong, wonderful community. I still remember , when Divi asked me to be a part of it and I just without any second thought–said yes.
I have see how this community have faced numerous storms and still stood straight better that before.
The bestest part of this community is the members. They are just the best. So warm and caring. Always ready to help. Its like a big happy family. My second family.I found teen fix when I was reaching for a way to fix myself, when life was giving me lemons and wanted an escape. TEEN FIX have had not not only helped me, but I found a second home here.Well, I want to write a lot but I guess if I continue, it will end up like a novel.

I so proud of this community

Aweee this really means a lot to us akka! Thanks a lot for not leaving my side no matter what. I love you so much. 

Lets have a quick rapid fire. 

Chocolate or Chocolate 

Chocolates

Cookies or Cupcakes

Chocolate cookies

Lazing whole day or Roaming around the whole city?

Lazing whole day and sleeping like pig and stuffing my mouth with chocolates and momo whilst reading or watching something noice

I knew it hehe. 

Next, Day or Night?

I am a night owl

Fine one last one, Coffee or maggi

 Maggi

Next one,Do you feel valued here as a staff??

HELL YESH! I feel loved and valued here. I have no word. They are the bestesttttt is all I can say

Aweeeeeeeeeee

Next one, Do you feel you have contributed to the community till your best level??

I don't know. I mean, I tried to contribute my level best.. But, I think I could have done better. I guess. Don't kill me please.

You did your best! You are the best can you hear me? YOU ARE THE BESTTT. 

Moving on, Do you feel connected to your teammates??

They are my family. My second home. So we are more than connected. 

Yeshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Moving on, Which project did you liked working on more??

I think right now, it's interview. I love to interview new authors. 

That's all for the interview with  my chocopie. She is the best person one can ever meet. I wish her all the best for all her future endevours and I am thankful to the Almighty for giving you in my life.