Chapter 1 - Introduction

Sorry for this really short chapter! My chapters will be longer it's just i wanted to give a little information. Also, I would love if you guys sent me banners(they have to be original) or suggest cast members!

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hey. I'm Sam, short for Samantha. I'm 14. I love sports and photography. I'd rather read than go shopping. I'd rather watch Netflix than go to a party(if I was ever invited to one).
I was invited to a friends' birthday party and a few boys from our year were there but I didn't expect them to acknowledge me, because they never did.
I'm not your average teenage girl. I'm the girl in skinny jeans, band t-shirt, black hoodie, black and white daps and black straight hair. I guess you could call me a kind of goth...
My life consists of pleasing my mum, helping my friends through their boy-drama, listening to bands and dancing.
I know, I know I'm not your usual dancer. I'm not the perfect physique body kinda girl but I was training for the Royal Ballet School in London.
My life was planned out until my dad lost his job...
On the 23rd of May 2014 my dad lost his job, it meant we had to ration what we bought and eat until he found another job because unfortunately mums job wouldn't fund for me my brother and my sister so dad was looking for jobs. To our luck, after 4 months of looking he found a job. It was well paid and perfect for him, the only down side was that it was in America.
At first I was excited to go because it would a time to start a fresh but then remembered that I would be leaving my friends and my school. I tried not to think too much of it until we were getting closer to the day, but it's that thought that keeps haunting you and frightens you about what's to come in the future.
At first, my brother and I thought it was a great idea because we had never been to America, but it frightened us to think we'd have to start a brand new school.
My sister(Eloise), on the other hand, didn't care where we went as long as there were cute boys she could date.
My brother(Joshua) wasn't into girls at all which let me and him have a very close bond, my sister has never gotten on with my brother and I so our family is quite split.
My brother and I are very much like our father, because we both love sports and music of the same genre.
My sister and mum are into makeup and shopping.
As the months started to fly by we were counting down until we were moving...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N
The next chapter is here saying goodbye to her friends from school xxx