Epilouge

THE CROWD CHEERED

THE CROWD CHEERED. It was bound to happen someday. There were families all around the area congratulating their children.

Even Todoroki's family with his brother, sister, mom, and even his dad. Granted it was a messed up family... but it was still his.

You might be wondering what event they were at... it was the graduation of class 3-A.

Finally after three years of villains, hard work, and lots of blood they made it and will soon be pro hero's.

Every step along the way was worth it, but there was something more that also kept him going...

"Hey Todoroki, we're going to Yaomomo's mansion for the party! Wanna come?" A bright blond with a lightning built asked.

Feeling the need to be somewhere he declined the offer. There was a certain place he had to be for the night.

Todoroki walked along the streets of Japan making his way to his destination. A deep sigh came from his mouth as his thoughts ran wild.

When he came to the all familiar steps to the shrine he began his journey to climb them.

His dress shoes clicked across the pavement of the steps. There was a rustle of his pants sliding together as he walked.

It seemed like forever ago since he was here last. His fingers played with the necklace on his neck that y/n gave him some time ago.

Not once had he taken an interest in any girl other than her.

When he made it to the top there was already a women standing in front of the shrine.

She wore baggy light washed boyfriend jeans accompanied with sneakers. Her shirt consisted of a red tank top considering the hot weather.

What he noticed most of all was her h/c hair hanging down from her head in its natural state. The light from the midday sun shined off it.

Along with the scare placed on her forearm that he knew this was her...

"y/n?"

The women turned around to see the man she fell for three years ago.

Todoroki took not a moment longer to run up to her and take her into an embrace. The world stopped when the two lovers saw each other.

"Hi peppermint."

His hands cupped her face a he took a moment to take in her looks again. She matured just as much as him but didn't grow an inch. This made Todoroki significantly taller.

y/n seemed to have all her piercings but replaced the earrings with different ones. Her septum piercing there as well, but now it was a plain golden hoop.

He looked to her shoulder and saw the same cherry tattoo he'd seen before, we wondered if she'd gotten more?

As for y/n she was doing the same for him; admiring how mature and handsome he'd gotten the years she was gone.

"I missed you so much..." the gap between them was closed with a kiss of love. One with passion and desperation.

Their lips danced a tango until one pulled away as the other missed the feelings. y/n spoke first. "I knew you'd be here. U.A. was talking all about their graduation day online..."

Her hands grazed the necklace hanging upon his neck. She smile at him knowing what it meant.

Todoroki felt an overwhelming feeling of emotion from finally seeing her. "I had to come. It's been three years and I finally get to say I love you."

He kissed her forehead lovingly. "I love you too peppermint." She chuckled.

Protectively, Todoroki wrapped his arms around y/n holding her as tight as he could. "Now that I have you... I don't want to let you go. We'll stay together from now on and I'll marry you."

y/n's heart sped up from the declaration, but she couldn't deny she'd wanted that forever as well. "We can live in my apartment... and we'll get married... when the time is right."

With one more kiss Todoroki took her hands into his and got down into one knee. "I don't have a ring, but I promise one day I will and on that day... we'll make it official."

Her eyes narrowed and she gave a small scoff to him. "Get up peppermint, we'll do it right later. But right now, let's go somewhere."

Todoroki laughed at her old antics. She haven't changed much when it came to her personality, which was perfect for him.

Linking their hands together the two, now adults, walked down the steps of the shrine. "What would you like to do, love?"

Smirking towards him y/n replied. "Let's stay out all night peppermint."

Todoroki laughed at her taking in the joke and nodding his head.

He'd finally get to be with the girl he fell in love with and she'd be with him.

"I am your peppermint... aren't I?"

Gotta love a girl who realistic in a fan fiction

Gotta love a girl who realistic in a fan fiction. Anyway I hope you enjoyed this because I sure know I did. This reader was sooo much fun to create, and their relationship was super cute. It makes me wonder where I get these ideas when I'm totally single. But who needs boy when you have fictional men. They are the best. Please enjoyed the other stories I wrote and thank you.
Love you
(Stupid autocorrect keeps not changing when I type snd to and. It's pissing me off)
Ok I'm done now love you