•1•

Growing up having a perfect life, the perfect mother anyone could've ever asked for would turn into a disaster in moments

Growing up having a perfect life, the perfect mother anyone could've ever asked for would turn into a disaster in moments. Luella never imagined ever leaving her mums side.

"Luella, honey, I need you to tell me if you have any other family or anyone you know" Kendall the young social worker said to little Luella softly brushing the hair out of her now puffy eyes. she tried her best to help out the little girl sat down but couldn't do anything

"N-no I want mommy" Ella sniffled, her eyes full of tears looking right into Kendalls eyes

All she wanted was her mummy

Kendall kneeled down to Luella's eyes "Luella" she sighed softly rubbing her arms.

Luella slapped away her social worker's hands away from her "I want my mummy! where is my mummy" Luella shouted "P-please I want mommy" she sobbed rubbing her eyes with small fisted hands. Kendall picked up Luella and sat her down on her lap pulling her into her chest rubbing her back "I promise I'll find someone" she whispered

HER BROTHERS AND HER

Luella was asleep on a chair with a small blanket covering her body. Kendall had spent the past 2 hours trying her best to find Ella's family for her, a father? not seen on the system. Brothers or sisters? 3 brothers living an hour away. Kendall did what was right and got into contact immediately.

 Kendall did what was right and got into contact immediately

paperwork after paperwork, never-ending papers to sign.

I leaned back into my chair undoing my tie, taking a sip of the scotch in front of me. my phone started ringing, picking it up I checked the caller; no caller ID

I answered the phone up "Hello?"

"Hi, Mr Ellis, sorry for calling you this late at night. I'm calling from social services and I've got Luella Ellis here with me right now. Your mother, unfortunately, passed away due to a car accident earlier today and Luella was found at home all alone with no one with her"

"Luella?" I sat up from my chair

"Yes, we just went through the system and found you're the only family member who can be her legal guardian. She's been here for a couple of hours now and obviously, if you can drive down and sign some legal documents you'll have her guardianship" she explained

I quickly opened my desk drawers and grabbed my car keys rushing out of my office "Yes I'll be there as soon as I can" I said barging the car park doors open

"Okay perfect, I'll send the address to the office right now" she hung up and I immediately started the car. I can finally see her after 5 years.

I called my younger brother Xande and explained to him everything I had just got told, "Are you going right now?" he asked

"Yeah, I'll be home late. Please don't tell Xavier anything right now" I asked him

"Don't worry I won't. He's already in a mood"

I shook my head not leaving my eyes from the road "What happened now" I questioned

Xander let out a laugh "No idea, probably argued with someone again"

I sighed "I'll talk to him when I get home," I said before I hung up "Are you able to go to the office and sign the last couple of papers left on the table?"

"Mhm, I will go in an hour. How many left?"

"Like fourteen or something like that. Just sign them and give it to Santi downstairs"

Xander cleared his throat "Alright, then just hurry up, I wanna see her soon"

I smiled "Yes okay bye now"

I just wanted my mommy. I miss her so much. I miss her cuddles, kisses, and bedtime stories

Kendall walked in with a bar of chocolate and water in her hand "Ella here eat this your brother is on his way honey."

I looked up at her furrowing my brows "Brothers?"

She sat beside me and opened the bar for me "Yes, you have 3 older brothers. The eldest is on his way right now, you'll see him super soon" she handed the bar to me.

I kept sitting for the next 30 minutes with the blanket over my legs as I played with my fingers. I heard Kendall's heels clattering in the corridors as she walked towards me with a man behind her.

she opened the door and smiled at me "Ella, this is your brother Adriel"

I looked at my brother, threw the blanket off me and hugged him tightly. He kneeled and hugged me back close not wanting to let go at all. He placed a kiss on my head "You're all grown up" he smiled taking a good look at me.

I sadly smiled at him again "I miss mummy so much" I whispered a tear sliding down my cheeks. Adriel wiped the tear with his thumb and kissed my hand "You're gonna be okay" he murmured.

Kendall smiled "Luella go, grab your teddy and coat and you can get going," she told me then faced my brother "I need you to sign one last paper" she nodded over to her desk.

Adriel stood back up and walked to the desk while I got my coat and my teddy that I've had forever and walked back over to my brother leaning in close to the side of his legs as he finished signing.

Adriel thanked Kendall and looked down at me "Put your coat on before you catch a cold." I nodded and set my teddy down slowly putting on my coat. I struggled to do the zipper so Adriel helped me with that.

I looked at Kendall who was watching us the whole time and walked over to hug her "Thank you."

Kendall rubbed my back "It's okay Luella," she smiled.

I grabbed my teddy and followed my brother out of the building. He gently grabbed my hand walking over to his car.

***
and here's my new book! I hope you all love it as much as I do. look forward to Luella and her Brothers story x

*edited*