The "Bang" List

*Kim P.O.V*

"So, I heard you wanna bang me?!" said Christian with a chuckle. I looked at my friends with a shocked expression. I was speechless, I couldn't believe he just asked us that. I was about to say no when Skylar interrupted me "Where did you get a ridiculous idea like that?" she said in a shocked voice.Christian looked at Skylar with a smirk playing on his lips and we all knew where he would gotten that idea from.

~ FLASHBACK~

We were all sitting in my room bored, so we decided to make a list, not just any list, it was 'the' list. The list of all the guys we agree we would all bang at our school.

"...1)Roman Garcia." Kylee put down proudly. She had a crush on him since elementary school which I have to admit he is pretty hot.

"Yeah alright... uhh 2) Christian Edwards?" Taylor mumbled under her breath but we all heard her.

"You like my brothers bestfriend?!" I blurted with out thinking.

"Yeah he is kinda hot..." Taylor said with a sheepish smile while blushing a deep shade of red. Ok he was hot but i would never admit it to him.

"Yeah i agree i would bang him." Kylee and Sky said at the same time with huge grins plastered on their faces.

"Yeah ok he is one of the hottest guys in our school." i said finally admitting what i thought about him.

This went on for another three hours naming all of the guys we would bang in our school. We got up to fifty guys until we couldn't name anymore.

~end of flashback~

"Oh i walked past Kim's room and saw a paper with my name on it and on top of the paper in big letters was the "bang" list with names of the guys at school." Christian said laughing at the memory of it.

"Why would you even go into my room?!" i said angrily now knowing that he actually went into my room.

"Like i said i seen a piece of paper with my name on it. Were you even listening to me?" He said looking at me like i was an idiot.

"Okay listen here, Mister. Don't you ever go into my room without permission. Do you understand? I don't care if you did see your name on something you have no right to just go into my room like that!" I said getting even more frustrated with him. Why does he have to be so thick headed? He can't just go into my room when I'm not around.

"Sorry Kim I didn't know it would be such I big deal." ha! he's apologizing! I think I scared him with my death glare and yelling. Serves him right now he knows better than to snoop through my room.