James Rowe

Name: James Daniel Rowe Nicknames: Jamesie

Nicknames: Jamesie

Gender: Male
Age: Depends
Birthday: July 23rd
Zodiac: Leo

Height: 6'3
Weight: 184lbs
Face Claim: Daniel Sharman

Personality: James is a quiet, slightly mysterious young man who does not open up easily

Personality:
James is a quiet, slightly mysterious young man who does not open up easily. He has trust issues, trouble with committing, and is selective when choosing the people he would like to surround himself with. However, when he is around those few people he trusts, he's really open. He will tell them anything and would most likely trust them with his life. It just takes awhile to build up that kind of relationship with him. He's a bit of a romantic, not that he'd openly reveal that to anyone, it's just clear in a relationship. James is also an ambitious man, who knows what he wants and will work hard to get it. Definitely a hard worker, though he's also been known to be lazy at times. He has a very caring, almost nurturing side to him that comes out in most relationships. Once he's close with someone, he's unsure how much space to give them. It's hard to go from being closed off with most people to being open with a few. On another note, James is very competitive and does not like to lose, so it would be advised to stay away from competing with him. James is also very adventurous and loves to travel.
Likes: Sports, money, vacations, brunch, traveling, the beach, swimming, dogs, winning, eating, pizza, move might, relaxing, working, coffee, staying up late, sleeping in, partying, getting drunk
Dislikes: Losing, going clothes shopping, onion, small talk, lectures, the eye doctor, opening up, when people pry into his business, his brothers, his father

Virgin: No
Position: Top/dominant
Turn Ons/Kinks: Lap dances, lip biting, dirty talk, stripping, lingerie, daddy kink, bdsm, knife play, gunplay, bondage, choking, spanking, marks, and more
Turn Offs: Rape, Piss, Feces
Sexuality: Heterosexual

Virgin: NoPosition: Top/dominantTurn Ons/Kinks: Lap dances, lip biting, dirty talk, stripping, lingerie, daddy kink, bdsm, knife play, gunplay, bondage, choking, spanking, marks, and moreTurn Offs: Rape, Piss, FecesSexuality: Heterosexual

Backstory:
James was the youngest in his family. It was him and his two older brothers, Anthony and Chris. They were dicks, not necessarily to him but to other people. For example, Anthony cheated on literally every girlfriend he ever had. And Chris was known to be a bully. Their mother would never have let that slide but unfortunately she passed away when James was five and could therefore not put a stop to it.

Their father was no help. A pitiful old man who went into work every morning and then came home and drank on the couch. Eventually he retired and then would just sit on the couch all day drinking which wasn't any better. He didn't have to work, mainly because his family had been middle class growing up and his mom had been well off. She'd left her fortune for the family.

Growing up James couldn't wait to get out of the house. Constantly being picked on by his classmates, he was an unhappy child, getting into fights at school as well. Fortunately once he managed to get out of that house his life turned around for the better.